Dust's Sister Posted March 3, 2006 Author Posted March 3, 2006 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Mar 2 2006, 11:07 PM'][color=blue] Eh..I guess you could say I've had a chrush at a church....when I use to go to his church. (he's an alter boy) We're really good friends(he's my best friends' fiternal twin)....but we do look at each other and quickly look at something else.(you know how that is)and them sometimes I think it's a fase and I stop liking him..and them I start to like him again later(this has been happening for a while now) I donno. I like him....I guess........I'M SO CONFUSED!!! [/color] [right][snapback]902072[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I know how you feel. I am like that, I'll look at the guy and as soon as he looks at me I turn away. I wish I could be like those girls on the movies and just smile at them and look at them in the eye... oh, sounds so romantic.
MissScripture Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 heehee. My neighbor, who is practically my sister, used to spend quite a bit of time discussing the boys at Mass. There was one guy in the choir...she used to make fun of me all the time for having a crush on him...then he got married.
Dust's Sister Posted March 3, 2006 Author Posted March 3, 2006 [quote name='MissScripture' date='Mar 3 2006, 01:30 AM']heehee. My neighbor, who is practically my sister, used to spend quite a bit of time discussing the boys at Mass. There was one guy in the choir...she used to make fun of me all the time for having a crush on him...then he got married. [right][snapback]902141[/snapback][/right] [/quote] heyyyy, we got the same siggy. hehe
MissScripture Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 [quote name='Dust's Sister' date='Mar 3 2006, 07:02 AM']heyyyy, we got the same siggy. hehe [right][snapback]902222[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ooh, I didn't notice that...nice! I love that quote!
scardella Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 [quote name='Dust's Sister' date='Mar 3 2006, 07:02 AM']heyyyy, we got the same siggy. hehe [right][snapback]902222[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Get siggy with it...
Dust's Sister Posted March 3, 2006 Author Posted March 3, 2006 [quote name='scardella' date='Mar 3 2006, 11:46 AM']Get siggy with it... [right][snapback]902377[/snapback][/right] [/quote] cute.
Ora et Labora Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 This is such a girly site. My brain is gonna fall out with all this talk about guys!!
Ora et Labora Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 [quote name='Dust's Sister' date='Mar 2 2006, 09:22 PM']come on, you know you do, don't be shy......... LOL. j/k [right][snapback]902046[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm not shy.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 (edited) [quote name='dUSt' date='Mar 2 2006, 08:20 AM']Become a nun. Stop looking at boys. [right][snapback]901421[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I think there might be bias in that opinion Edited March 3, 2006 by PadrePioOfPietrelcino
MissScripture Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 [quote name='dUSt' date='Mar 2 2006, 08:20 AM']Become a nun. Stop looking at boys. [right][snapback]901421[/snapback][/right] [/quote] My friends and I were talking (jokingly!) about how "all the really good Catholic boys become priests!" and one (who isn't Catholic) said, "So, what? The mediocre Catholic boys become the husbands?" and my friend replied, "Yessir, and they know about those other mediocre or bad guys so they want their daughters to be nuns or single!" I thought it was funny anyway...
missionseeker Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 [quote name='MissScripture' date='Mar 3 2006, 02:02 PM']My friends and I were talking (jokingly!) about how "all the really good Catholic boys become priests!" and one (who isn't Catholic) said, "So, what? The mediocre Catholic boys become the husbands?" and my friend replied, "Yessir, and they know about those other mediocre or bad guys so they want their daughters to be nuns or single!" I thought it was funny anyway... [right][snapback]902459[/snapback][/right] [/quote] that's funny. I had a crush on a guy from church from 2nd grade (I know how dumb) to about 10 or 11 grade. Nothing happened I barely spoke to him, he barely spoke to me. I don't know if he liked me or not.
goldbug16 Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 [quote name='MissScripture' date='Mar 3 2006, 01:02 PM'] "all the really good Catholic boys become priests!" [right][snapback]902459[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I know, maybe it is because they love God so much...I have often thought about that.
desertwoman Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 [quote name='dUSt' date='Mar 2 2006, 08:20 AM']Become a nun. Stop looking at boys. [right][snapback]901421[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You're such a big brother. I love it!!!
MagiDragon Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 *grins wryly* there really *is* a little truth to saying that all the really good guys become priests . . . but i, for my part, don't think i'll be a priest, i think i'll get married and raise a bunch of little priests. : : : :
Dust's Sister Posted March 4, 2006 Author Posted March 4, 2006 [quote name='MagiDragon' date='Mar 4 2006, 01:35 PM']*grins wryly* there really *is* a little truth to saying that all the really good guys become priests . . . but i, for my part, don't think i'll be a priest, i think i'll get married and raise a bunch of little priests. : : : : [right][snapback]902881[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ur the same age as me, cool. :
Noel's angel Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 I usually go for the 'oh look, ur going one way, i'm going the other and its single file, so ur gonna have to say something to me otherwise we'll be stuck here all day' approach. It works a treat
MissScripture Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 [quote name='MagiDragon' date='Mar 4 2006, 12:35 PM']*grins wryly* there really *is* a little truth to saying that all the really good guys become priests . . . but i, for my part, don't think i'll be a priest, i think i'll get married and raise a bunch of little priests. : : : : [right][snapback]902881[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I know...cuz the last three really good Catholic boys I've been interested in are going into the seminary! I don't think I can compete with God! :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now