Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ever had a crush at your Church?


Recommended Posts

Dust's Sister
Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' date='Mar 4 2006, 04:49 PM']I know...cuz the last three really good Catholic boys I've been interested in are going into the seminary! I don't think I can compete with God!  :P:
[right][snapback]902998[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol_sign:

Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Mar 4 2006, 01:10 PM']I usually go for the 'oh look, ur going one way, i'm going the other and its single file, so ur gonna have to say something to me otherwise we'll be stuck here all day' approach.  It works a treat
[right][snapback]902943[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
[color=blue] haha...my sister would do that.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' date='Mar 4 2006, 05:49 PM']I know...cuz the last three really good Catholic boys I've been interested in are going into the seminary! I don't think I can compete with God!  :P:
[right][snapback]902998[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I can definitely relate! On the one hand, I'm happy because we need good priests, but at the same time it's so frustrating! :P:

daugher-of-Mary
Posted

Yeah, but it was him first! :P: He had a crush on me last year, but didn't want to say anything because he knew how seriously I am discerning religious life. 12 months later, he finally spilled the beans. :lol:

Dust's Sister
Posted

okay so today I want to 11am Mass, the one the guy doesn't go to. I got to be presented in front of the church because I am sponsoring someone. Then After Mass we all went to eat where we usually meet for the meetings and stuff. Well after we ate, it was about 12:50. 12:55pm and me and Kia went out to leave. The RCIA group had to meet at St. Joseph's at about 2:15pm.

So anyways, I just want to say that when we left, we had to put some oil in Kia's car. Then we were about to get ready to leave, and alll of a sudden this car pulls up in front of us. (we were parked in the back)... and as I seen the car pull up this guy came out (he kind of looked like the guy I liked) and he got out and RAN to Mass! lol.... I had to make sure it was him so when the lady got out of the driver's side, I had to see if it was his mother... and sure enough, it was his mother... LOL..

I told kia I had a secret crush on someone, and that that was him and I thought it was cute that he was running to Mass because he knew he was late. (it was close to 1pm when Mass started)

I swear I see him everytime I go to Mass. LOL.

Ora et Labora
Posted

that is weird...lol ya, i saw my friend today...hes in cruches...lol :) he sorta crashed and fell off of his dirt bike. haha

Dust's Sister
Posted

[quote name='Ora et Labora' date='Mar 5 2006, 08:12 PM']that is weird...lol ya, i saw my friend today...hes in cruches...lol :) he sorta crashed and fell off of his dirt bike. haha
[right][snapback]903745[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

awwww, I hope he get better!!

Dust's Sister
Posted

Ora Et Labora, I just noticed that u are from Texas

we should meet someday :D:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...