An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is my neighbour a homosexual?

Monoxide

Is my neighbour a homosexual?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Church Punk

The neibourhood children could be in danger! Alert the authorities, especially because of the suspicious activity at his home.

Better to be safe than sorry, if it turns out his just a normal guy not doing anything wrong then all you owe is an apology.

[quote name='Semalsia' date='Mar 3 2006, 07:08 AM']That's not true. Gay men are no more likely to molest children than heterosexual men.

[url="http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/Rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html"]Please read this.[/url]
[right][snapback]902171[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It is harder for a straight pedophile to be alone with a group of young girls than it is for a same sex attraction pedophile to be alone with boys.

Pedophile predators go to where their pray is, therefore people with same sex attraction disorder should not be around young boys alone if around them at all. They are not good roll models because it shows impressional kids that it could be an acceptable "lifestyle choice". As more people accept same sex attraction disorder as normal, it will only get worse... as has been clearly seen over the last thirty years since the APA made the monumental mistake of taking it off the disorder list.

God Bless,
ironmonk

infinitelord1

[quote name='Semalsia' date='Mar 3 2006, 05:08 AM']That's not true. Gay men are no more likely to molest children than heterosexual men.

[url="http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/Rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html"]Please read this.[/url]
[right][snapback]902171[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
this claim is based on a US governement census done in, I believe, the early 90's. It could have been late 80's.

[quote]It is harder for a straight pedophile to be alone with a group of young girls than it is for a same sex attraction pedophile to be alone with boys.[/quote]

this is an ignorant statement. Pedophilia has absolutely nothing to do with heter or homosexual urges. Heterosexual males molest boys as well as girls. Pedophilia is a different category of disorder.

Please do some research before posting and spreading false statements

Edited by jaime

KnightofChrist

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Mar 3 2006, 09:43 AM']this is an ignorant statement.  Pedophilia has absolutely nothing to do with heter or homosexual urges.  Heterosexual males molest boys as well as girls.  Pedophilia is a different category of disorder.

Please do some research before posting and spreading false statements
[right][snapback]902339[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Ehh... If a Man molest a boy that is a Homosexual pedophillia act.

photosynthesis

Can I ask you how you found out about this guy's habits? How do you know he's a sex offender? is he a convicted sex offender, with a criminal record, or did you just learn this from neighbors?

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='Mar 3 2006, 05:58 AM']can u really call someone homosexual? Or is it really a matter of acting homosexual? Does the being of homosexual exist?
[right][snapback]902162[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
If a person is living out the homosexual lifestyle, I prefer not to think of them as "a homosexual," but a person who is living unchastely and needs Jesus. We all struggle with chastity at times, and no one said it was easy, but even so, it's still something we can and should live by. Even if it means changing your entire life.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' date='Mar 3 2006, 10:54 AM']Ehh... If a Man molest a boy that is a Homosexual pedophillia act.
[right][snapback]902345[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Well you're wrong

The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual. Even the ones who molest young boys. Their sexual orientation is a completely different issue. They are attracted to children. That is the disorder.

Can I ask you how you found out about this guy's habits? How do you know he's a sex offender? is he a convicted sex offender, with a criminal record, or did you just learn this from neighbors?

He isn't a sex offender, as I said he was un-accussed. He is the ideal citizen on the surface.

Oh and it is true that 2/3rds of all reported male pedophilic cases invole straight heterosexual men. If it becomes really an issue I will dedicate an afternoon to find the stat for you, although I someone suspect that personnes have taken steps to destroy it.

Anastasia13

[quote name='Monoxide' date='Mar 3 2006, 01:12 PM']Can I ask you how you found out about this guy's habits? How do you know he's a sex offender? is he a convicted sex offender, with a criminal record, or did you just learn this from neighbors?

He isn't a sex offender, as I said he was un-accussed. He is the ideal citizen on the surface.[right][snapback]902513[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
If this is an issue, then you must know from someone or something that you have seen. Do you know anyone or can you find anyone discreetly who can confirm or deny the actions of this man?

Please don't judge this man just for his orientation. Jesus hung with sinners. If he is willing and not a pedaphile, be a light in his life. Photosynthesis is right to think that most of these are people who are living unchastely and needs Jesus. If he is not willing, wipe the dust off you feet, so to speak but have compassion if he later comes to you in need.If he is a pedaphile, you must support the law and report him. If you must report him, have something more than your own word to convict him. It's pedaphilia that is more of an issue to fear for the safety of your family than what this man does in his room with another consenting adult of legal age.

Edited by Light and Truth

The only person who i personally know who did it died like a day after he confessed what he had done with this man. He had felt guilty all his life and finally came out on his deathbed. This homosexual raped him when he was a boyscout, gave him playboy magazines and alcohol (i am not certain the age, but it was over a period of years, 9-12 old certainly).

The man is one of the most esteemed members of our community, and he certainly hasnt stopped his ways, perversions like homosexuality generally are for life. There is no legal way to imprison this character (lawyer has told us we have nothing, and it is unlikely that the case will be made public enough to have other victims come out of the closet). Seriously the only way to stop this homosexual would be to shoot him or burn down his house so he has to move. Which is why I personally train the children in the art of Tae Kwon Do - so that they can put this discusting creature of Satan into the hospital when he tries to violate their innocentness. We also are moving.

Also, what do I call this man? He is a homosexual, and, if you must separate the two, he is a pedophile. He does not perverse himself with the 'pleasures' of under or over age females like most the pedophiles in existance, he goes for the young male. He is far more homosexual than pedophiliac I would say. Just the same, I honestly hope he finds a way to suppress these misguided urges before someone goes out of their way to end his life before he can repent.

It is functioning as intended, however some could interpret it poorly, as it is said the road to hell is straight and wide, while the one to heaven is curvey and narrow. Straighter decisions : ?