Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

sidemunch88
Posted

man last net was amazing :blush: :D:

Posted
[color=330000]I didnt even see you after mass!

I didnt see anyone after mass!
I wanted to find Alisha and tell her how proud I was of her for coming! Haha!

When I first arrived, she was HIDING behind one of those beams because she didnt want me to see her for some reason. She is so dumb!
And I was also surprised to see Jackie. She swore after Dweek last year that she was not going to be catholic anymore.
The homeless people are on the attack!

I have seen that one man play Allissandro like 4 times already, but it is still cool!


I wish I would have seen Alisha more, it would have made the night more fun!
[/color]
sidemunch88
Posted

dude

i have to tell you something :unsure:

Posted
[color=330000]You didnt kill Alisha did you?
Cause I wanted to.
[/color]
sidemunch88
Posted

no not alisha
it is even worse :weep:

Posted
[color=330000]If that night was so amazing, now can what you did be so bad?

Do I want to know?
[/color]
sidemunch88
Posted

:coagulated milk:

Posted
<_<
catholicinsd
Posted

Did you hear Sonar?

Posted
[color=330000]yup
[/color]
sidemunch88
Posted

did you

Posted
[color=330000]-yawn-
[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I wish I can go to NET again, I love St. Maria Goretti.

Posted
[color=330000]I went to see that play in Germany

He was there.

Our group leader is one of the guys who helps run his whole thing or w/e, so I have seen him many times.
[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

That's cool, but I can see that play a million times. :) :saint:

Posted
[color=330000]Yea, for some reason it was way better this time than all the others.
I enjoyed it!
[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I just got an e-mail from Julie at NET. The next lifeline is about chastity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:saint:

Posted
[color=330000]YAY!
I am fed up in those talks. I dont want to be rude, but I have gone to pleanty of them!
I know whats wrong and whats not!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

THE DEVIL IS BAD! :numchucks:
[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

It's just a great reminder for me...it makes me happy. :saint:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...