Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=330000]True
[/color]
:clap:
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

God is love and love won't leave you. :)

Posted
[color=330000]Dont make the Alisha Pickar move!
[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I'm confused...

Posted
[color=330000]NVM

Its not worth talking about
[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Ok...sounds good. Hey, I found 1 dollar on the ground in my room.

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Rick777
Posted

I looked but only found some dirty socks.

Guest Rick777
Posted

Yah....okay get over it sidemunch.

sidemunch88
Posted

get over what?

Posted
[color=330000]I went to net on saturday.

Then to Applebees with MOM youth group.
Jackie followed...that girl is so annoying.

She started freaking out because she didnt get her sallad when everyone else did.

HOLY COW THE PLACE WAS BUSY! STOP SWEARING AND FREAKING OUT!

Kyleen was like "Dont make a scene!" So then she calmed down.




NOTE: Never take Jackie to public places.
[/color]
AlterDominicus
Posted

Your all making me crave for NET!!!!!!!!!!!!! NET is my graceland here in MN. And I personally know Sonar.

sidemunch88
Posted

yeah who dosn't

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Apr 3 2006, 02:06 PM']Your all making me crave for NET!!!!!!!!!!!!! NET is my graceland here in MN. And I personally know Sonar.
[right][snapback]934395[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I personally know Sonar too. Tom is my favorite musican of all time. I met him at Steubenville North 2004, and I interviewed Sonar 2 weeks later for Speak Up! The Catholic Spirit. That night, Tom signed my picture, "Jen, thanks for being a friend of Sonar's." If you ever want a copy, I can send you one. I love Sonar. They are my favorite band of all time.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' date='Apr 3 2006, 01:53 PM'][color=330000]I went to net on saturday.

Then to Applebees with MOM youth group.
Jackie followed...that girl is so annoying.

She started freaking out because she didnt get her sallad when everyone else did.

HOLY COW THE PLACE WAS BUSY! STOP SWEARING AND FREAKING OUT!

Kyleen was like "Dont make a scene!" So then she calmed down.
NOTE: Never take Jackie to public places.
[/color]

[right][snapback]934375[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Claire, I am sorry we couldn't talk more there. I went to Subway with Claire Gores in Cottage Grove and we saw Jeremy!!! haha! He gave us free food...well, I think just me. Well, yeah, I ran out to my car, and he had my sandwhich made already because he knew my order. He is funny.

Guest Rick777
Posted

[quote name='hayden' date='Apr 3 2006, 10:51 AM']get over what?
[right][snapback]934218[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


Your minute little mind.

sidemunch88
Posted

[quote name='Little Girl for Jesus' date='Apr 3 2006, 09:57 PM']I am really a 12 year old who lives in Texas with Blonde hair
[right][snapback]934851[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


I tottaly Knew that all along

Posted
[color=330000]HEY!
How come you yelled at me when I said you were 12 then?!
[/color]
sidemunch88
Posted

dude she is tottaly 12 who is blonde

AlterDominicus
Posted

Yeah Sonar is my ultimate favorite band, and I think they know that. I met them at the Eucharistic Congress in 2005, I got there a couple hours earlier, sat in front, and recorded them, later I found them by one of my communities and we talked for a half hour, Caz ROCKS she is sooo awesome, and they go to NET of course, so I've seen them there a few times, now I might be able to go to Steubenville North 2006 at UST in Saint Paul.

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Apr 3 2006, 09:56 PM']I personally know Sonar too. Tom is my favorite musican of all time. I met him at Steubenville North 2004, and I interviewed Sonar 2 weeks later for Speak Up! The Catholic Spirit. That night, Tom signed my picture, "Jen, thanks for being a friend of Sonar's." If you ever want a copy, I can send you one. I love Sonar. They are my favorite band of all time.
[right][snapback]934847[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...