dUSt Posted March 7, 2006 Posted March 7, 2006 New t-shirt idea... <devout>Catholic</devout> or <orthodox>Catholic</orthodox>
Dust's Sister Posted March 7, 2006 Posted March 7, 2006 I could see that being on a hat.... I like the first one better...
let_go_let_God Posted March 7, 2006 Posted March 7, 2006 [quote name='Dust's Sister' date='Mar 7 2006, 01:36 PM']I could see that being on a hat.... I like the first one better... [right][snapback]905488[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I agree, this would be better on a hat, if you wanted it to be on a shirt, I would add a little more coding. God bless- LGLG
Era Might Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 [img]http://www.geocities.com/behindsimpsons/piccdos.jpg[/img]
heyyoimjohnny Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 I like it. But non-web savvy people might not get it. Savvy?
blovedwolfofgod Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 i literally just learned what those mean, and only cause of some random christian forum. it would make ppl look like comp nerds.
MagiDragon Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 I like the message of the second one better, because it says more about you . . . but i think i'd have to go with the first message, because people might not know what "orthodoxy" really is. And i'm a CS guy, so this is a perfect shirt for me
toledo_jesus Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 cool idea. might be considered prideful by some. Of course, saying "I'm a devout Catholic" has always sounded silly to me, because if you were devout you'd just say "I'm Catholic." Others would describe a person as devout. hmmm I'd wear it.
Anastasia13 Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 Cool concept. I'm used to [] more than <> but <> looks more like comp coding. I could see confusing the orthodox one with the Orthodox church.
Tink Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 [color=#ff0066]Haha well being that I am a TOTAL COMPUTER NERD, I love the idea! You could maybe do one that says on the front: [b] <abortion>[/b] and then on the back: [b]WE WANT AN END TAG.[/b][/color]
Dreamweaver Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 My two cents. although the intention of the shirt is good, the use of an end tag makes it seem like our faith is but a temporary thing. Like a, "I'm a devout Catholic now, but the next moment I don't need to be". I do appreciate the nerd humor though. <perpetually devout> Catholic That may work better, yeah, its bad HTML, but who cares??
jiyoung Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 [quote name='Tink' date='Mar 8 2006, 09:15 PM'][color=#ff0066]Haha well being that I am a TOTAL COMPUTER NERD, I love the idea! You could maybe do one that says on the front: [b] <abortion>[/b] and then on the back: [b]WE WANT AN END TAG.[/b][/color] [right][snapback]907000[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I like it!
Dust's Sister Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 [quote name='Tink' date='Mar 8 2006, 10:15 PM'][color=#ff0066]Haha well being that I am a TOTAL COMPUTER NERD, I love the idea! You could maybe do one that says on the front: [b] <abortion>[/b] and then on the back: [b]WE WANT AN END TAG.[/b][/color] [right][snapback]907000[/snapback][/right] [/quote] OR how about <Abortion>kills</Abortion>
scardella Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 [quote name='Tink' date='Mar 8 2006, 09:15 PM'][color=#ff0066]Haha well being that I am a TOTAL COMPUTER NERD, I love the idea! You could maybe do one that says on the front: [b] <abortion>[/b] and then on the back: [b]WE WANT AN END TAG.[/b][/color] [right][snapback]907000[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I think that's far more clever than the devout and orthodox ideas.
Anastasia13 Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [quote name='Tink' date='Mar 8 2006, 08:15 PM'][color=#ff0066]Haha well being that I am a TOTAL COMPUTER NERD, I love the idea! You could maybe do one that says on the front: [b] <abortion>[/b] and then on the back: [b]WE WANT AN END TAG.[/b][/color] [right][snapback]907000[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That's clever.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now