Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Dreamweaver' date='Mar 8 2006, 11:43 PM']My two cents. although the intention of the shirt is good, the use of an end tag makes it seem like our faith is but a temporary thing. Like a, "I'm a devout Catholic now, but the next moment I don't need to be". I do appreciate the nerd humor though.  :topsy:

<perpetually devout> Catholic

That may work better, yeah, its bad HTML, but who cares??
[right][snapback]907026[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I like that. Technically you don't need end tags, so it works. :P:

Posted
<murder type="legal">Abortion</murder>
franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='Mar 10 2006, 02:07 PM']<murder type="legal">Abortion</murder>
[right][snapback]908263[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:punk:

Dust's Sister
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='Mar 10 2006, 02:07 PM']<murder type="legal">Abortion</murder>
[right][snapback]908263[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

THAT IS VERY NICE. I want a SHIRT already!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...