HisChild Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 I just figured out who that is LOL! what made you post her pic?
catholicinsd Posted March 10, 2006 Author Posted March 10, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 9 2006, 09:10 PM'] I just figured out who that is LOL! what made you post her pic? [right][snapback]907678[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Who is it?
catholicinsd Posted March 10, 2006 Author Posted March 10, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 9 2006, 09:12 PM']Denmark's Crown Princess Mary (Donaldson) [right][snapback]907682[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Correct! It is Her Royal Highness. You win, so you get to pick a person.
prose Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 So I guess she isn't on a television series.... (you never did answer my question, even though I was the only one following your rules!!)
HisChild Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 hmmmmm how do I post a pic on here? I can't fathom how to do that!
HisChild Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 LOL Can I give you a PM of the link of the pic and you can do it instead??
catholicinsd Posted March 10, 2006 Author Posted March 10, 2006 [quote name='prose' date='Mar 9 2006, 09:18 PM']So I guess she isn't on a television series.... (you never did answer my question, even though I was the only one following your rules!!) [right][snapback]907694[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I choose Her Royal Highness, because I feel that Anericans are ignorant about the Royal Families of mainland Europe. Now, pick your person, please.
prose Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [img]http://www.goodshepherdyouth.ca/mystery.jpg[/img]
HisChild Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 Well, she DID write things. . .but that's not her 'occupation'.
catholicinsd Posted March 10, 2006 Author Posted March 10, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 9 2006, 10:26 PM']Well, she DID write things. . .but that's not her 'occupation'. [right][snapback]907757[/snapback][/right] [/quote] What was it?
let_go_let_God Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 What was some of her work that was published? God bless- LGLG
catholicinsd Posted March 10, 2006 Author Posted March 10, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 9 2006, 10:41 PM']What was what? Her occupation? [right][snapback]907775[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yes occupation.
HisChild Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 Well, she didn't really have one. . . .but she IS/WAS a Bride of Christ.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now