Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

catholicinsd
Posted

What order was she in?

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='catholicinsd' date='Mar 9 2006, 09:20 PM']I choose Her Royal Highness, because I feel that Anericans are ignorant about the Royal Families of mainland Europe.

Now, pick your person, please.
[right][snapback]907698[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
But prose is Canadian... :(

franciscanheart
Posted

well Blessed Kateri has become more popular but that doesnt look like her and shes not a saint and im pretty sure haha she wasnt alive when they could have taken her photograph anyway

:think: she looks so familiar

let_go_let_God
Posted

I think I have it.

Is she Teresa de Jesús "de los Andes"?

God bless-
LGLG

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 10 2006, 09:33 AM']But prose is Canadian...  :(
[right][snapback]907996[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thanks for noticing!! :thumbsup:

I hate when people think of Canadians as Americans of the North! :maddest:

:P:

let_go_let_God
Posted

I'm an American of the North, but I'm not Canadian; who would have guessed. I guess proximity to the BWCA doesn't mean much.

God bless-
LGLG

Posted

[quote name='catholicinsd' date='Mar 10 2006, 08:57 AM']What order was she in?
[right][snapback]907977[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


She's a Carmelite!

let_go_let_God
Posted

[quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Mar 10 2006, 10:05 AM']I think I have it.

Is she Teresa de Jesús "de los Andes"?

God bless-
LGLG
[right][snapback]908041[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


I'm going to post this again for PCPA2Be. I don't know if you saw it.

God bless-
LGLG

Church Punk
Posted

[quote name='prose' date='Mar 10 2006, 12:27 PM']Thanks for noticing!!  :thumbsup:

I hate when people think of Canadians as Americans of the North!  :maddest:

:P:
[right][snapback]908074[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Arent Americans Mexicans of the North???

Posted

[quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Mar 10 2006, 10:05 AM']I think I have it.

Is she Teresa de Jesús "de los Andes"?

God bless-
LGLG
[right][snapback]908041[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

BINGO!

:love:

I love St Teresa of the Andes.

OK, its your turn! Pick a person. ;)

let_go_let_God
Posted

Yay!!!! Ok, off to google!


God bless-
LGLG

let_go_let_God
Posted

[img]http://photos-052.facebook.com/n14/65/55/144700624/n144700624_30078052_7859.jpg[/img]

Ok there she is.

God bless-
LGLG

Posted

When did she live?

let_go_let_God
Posted

1891 - 1942

God bless-
LGLG

Posted

What nationality is she?

let_go_let_God
Posted

Deutsch

God bless-
LGLG

Posted

I know who it is. . .actually just saw a movie about her, featuring Maia Morgenstern. I don't want to guess because I've already guessed one!

catholicinsd
Posted

Is she a saint?

catholicinsd
Posted

Was she always a laywoman?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...