Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't really know alot of people yet...BUT I kind of like everyone as Phatmass has a great atmosphere, you feel like you can be yourself here :)

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Mar 24 2006, 12:10 PM']You say we should "stop that line of humor" then you go on to call me a "ho"

:ohno:
[right][snapback]920358[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Mar 24 2006, 03:35 PM']Ditto :idontknow:
[right][snapback]920567[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You're like no one else.








































:P: doesn't it seem kind of mean for me to make you scroll down all that way for one measly emoticon?

Posted

[quote name='Didacus' date='Mar 24 2006, 12:55 PM']Adn if I must choose someone I would choose the 'Pink-Panther avatar' chick.  Don't recall her name right now; I haven't seen her around very much.

we both like naps...

and trying to conquer the world in a Pinmky-brain like fashion..

and she has a taste for T-shirts...

and we both like naps.
[right][snapback]920323[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:yes: You and I definitely share a sense of humor.

If you must know why I've been missing, I've been napping. :)

The booger t-shirt was brilliant, simply brilliant! :lol:

[quote]Carrie is my twinkie. :love: [/quote]

Twinkie!!!! :love:

[quote]that was carrie. i miss her too. [/quote]

Aww, I feel so loved! :love:

[quote]Okay, I couldn't resist, but we really should stop that line of humor. [/quote]

:no: It's too funny to stop!

Posted

i dunno :mellow: maybe Ash Wednesday

Posted

I'd say GuyWIthAFoil too.

Posted

Probably ironmonk.

(Though nobody can really fill the Monk's shoes on here.)

Posted

maybe Balthazor too

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='Mar 24 2006, 03:38 PM']:yes:  You and I definitely share a sense of humor. 

If you must know why I've been missing, I've been napping.  :)
Twinkie!!!!  :love:
Aww, I feel so loved!  :love:
:no:  It's too funny to stop!
[right][snapback]920681[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:shock: it's carrie! aw i've missed you. :love:

Posted

carrie!

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Mar 24 2006, 04:46 PM']:shock: it's carrie! aw i've missed you. :love:
[right][snapback]920705[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:grouphug: I've missed you too!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Carrie!

Where's my hip flask? :weep:













:P:

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Mar 24 2006, 04:47 PM']carrie!
[right][snapback]920714[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:love: Hi Red!

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Mar 24 2006, 04:50 PM']Carrie!

Where's my hip flask? :weep:
:P:
[right][snapback]920727[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
;) Hey Micah!
I completely forgot! That's what happens when you nap so long! :P:
I didn't mean to hijack the thread. :idontknow:

Posted

yes, you did :thumbsup:

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Mar 24 2006, 04:51 PM']yes, you did :thumbsup:
[right][snapback]920738[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol:

As my comedic brother would say...

Back to you Bob!

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Mar 24 2006, 02:40 PM']i dunno :mellow: maybe Ash Wednesday
[right][snapback]920683[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Aww! I was gonna mention you, too! I consider you to be my kindred spirit from the northwest! :love:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...