Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

franciscanheart
Posted

i wish my humor buddy were still here. :sadder: though we do keep in touch... we usually talk each day. ^_^ she's awesome.

Posted

who's that?

franciscanheart
Posted

rachael of course ^_^

franciscanheart
Posted

dont ya miss her?

franciscanheart
Posted

see... i knew people missed her. i wasnt lying!

Posted

no, you weren't lying

franciscanheart
Posted

i guess it cant be lying if it wasnt intentional right?

Posted

[quote name='Didacus' date='Mar 24 2006, 10:26 AM']neither did I...  :)

We could found the anti-taco club.  We could have a hockey playing beaver eating wood as our maskot.
[right][snapback]920272[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[img]http://www.notions-online.com/beavers/images/deskthumbnail.jpg[/img]

Posted

I would probably have to say Myles, but I have not seem him on as of late. I should pm him...

Posted

I see my self as an older ardillacid

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

I wonder if i am alike any one else on the board?


i think not.

im too strange.

Posted

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Mar 24 2006, 11:00 PM']I see my self as an older ardillacid
[right][snapback]921428[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:smokey: dude you are too cool

toledo_jesus
Posted
:disguise: <----I'm most like this guy.
Posted

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Mar 25 2006, 11:30 AM']:disguise: <----I'm most like this guy.
[right][snapback]921696[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
awww!

Posted

Me and phatcatholic have an almost identical sense of humor (which can be a bad thing sometimes :P: ) And Colleen...miss her. :(

sweetpea316
Posted

I have noooo idea who I'm like. :idontknow:

Posted

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Mar 26 2006, 12:53 PM']I have noooo idea who I'm like.  :idontknow:
[right][snapback]922748[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
i like natalie

but i don't know who i'm like

Posted

Scardella :nerd:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...