An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Greatest Sin of "Deal or No Deal"

Mateo el Feo

It is a great sin that "Deal or No Deal" promotes...  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

God Conquers

The worst sin of this show is promoting pride!

The best part of the show is laughing at how STUPID most of the contestants and the "guests" are.

The almost always go against what the audience wants... when the audience is almost always calling for the right thing at the right time.

It is hilarious.

We have a UK version too. I think it's so stupid, the way they spend half an hour opening boxes that they haven't won. Why not just open the box they have won and get it all over with? They never accept the offer from the banker anyway.

Note that the above does not stop me watching it when I'm supposed to be working. :blush:

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Apr 16 2006, 02:33 PM']Jamie, I still do not see the value of this show...

Have you ever heard of Game Theory?
[right][snapback]949167[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Value?

We're supposed to be watching shows with value? Ooops.

What's Game Theory? ( I have a feeling it has something to do with a correlation between people loving silly game shows also being dorks)

TheConvertKid

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 4 2006, 09:32 PM']He is evil, isn't he?  Back in the shadows like that...

Of course if I had his job, I'd totally be making shadow puppets
[right][snapback]935792[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Everybody knows that "the banker" isn't even paying attention to anythng going on below him. He's on the phone with his cousin or something, playing Solitaire or watching reruns of CSI: on his computer.

And Howie Mandel himself is not a sin, everybody. It's his [u]sense of humor[/u] that's just not right. It's just so.......what's the word......o yea.......bad.

[quote name='photosynthesis' date='Apr 6 2006, 06:02 PM']it's better than "unanimous"

but still bad.
[right][snapback]937950[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

unanimous.. man that show is so weird.. and sad at the same time, treating people like lab-rats.. ick

let_go_let_God

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Apr 16 2006, 02:33 PM']Jamie, I still do not see the value of this show...

Have you ever heard of Game Theory?
[right][snapback]949167[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I have but I'm used to hearing about it in mathematical cases using the prisoners delemma.

God bless-
LGLG

• 1 month later...
heavenseeker

i dont think i have heard of the game theory.

I do think that the gameshow Deal or Nodeal is a horrable show and is compleatly unfair to the contestents(sp?)

I dont' care about the contestants they get what they deserve for going on the show, I think it's the stupidest game show ever, not to mention all the women there have to be half naked. It is SO ridiculas. I hate it.