Winchester Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Donnie Darko Royal Tennenbaums Tombstone all rentals.
foundsheep Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Im like the only person in my Family that likes Royal Tennenbaums.
dUSt Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 I'm your huckleberry. My recommendations: The Last Dragon Rad The Mission Desperado
foundsheep Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Actually thats "Ill be your Huckleberry"
Carrie Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Ok Winchester...I'd like your help. I've seen Donnie Darko and am just confused by the ending. Want to explain it to me? (as simply as possible, haha)
Norseman82 Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 "Back to School" "The Game" And at this time of year how can anyone over 14 not like "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"? edit: Oh, and if you don't mind violence, "Above the Law". Many of the scenes were filmed at St. Mary of the Angels parish in Chicago, which is now staffed by Opus Dei.
Azriel Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 "Back to School" "The Game" And at this time of year how can anyone over 14 not like "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"? edit: Oh, and if you don't mind violence, "Above the Law". Many of the scenes were filmed at St. Mary of the Angels parish in Chicago, which is now staffed by Opus Dei. Christmas Vacation!!!! Right up there with a Christmas story. "I couldn't be any more surprised, Eddie, if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet" - Clark And I dug the Royal Tennenbaums too.
foundsheep Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 For some reason I really liked Transporter. and dont tell anyone, but I also liked "The Mexican" :loco: P.S. Born in East L.A. should have won an oscar :deal:
MrsFrozen Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 Christmas Vacation!!!! Right up there with a Christmas story. "I couldn't be any more surprised, Eddie, if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet" - Clark Hahah! I love these movies. "Can I do anything for you, Eddie? Get you something to eat? Some eggnog? Drive you out in the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?"--Clark "Ovaltine?! A crummy commercial?!"--Ralphie (I feel so sorry for Ralphie when that happens!) I love Shanghai Noon and Shanghai Knights, Down With Love, The Matrix; Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.. And too many more to name. :)
the_rev Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 I could only recommend for everyone Bruce Alimight, what a great movie!
geetarplayer Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 The Recruit and Phonebooth are both very good Collin Ferrel movies, but the latter has an excessive amount of naughty words in it. -Mark
geetarplayer Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 I love Shanghai Noon and Shanghai Knights, Down With Love, The Matrix; Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.. And too many more to name. I saw Down with Love, it was cute. It seems like it has a very good soundtrack. -Mark
Winchester Posted December 23, 2003 Author Posted December 23, 2003 Donnie Darko explained as best I know in a few... The Limey is great. Wierd cinematic devices Memento is not to be missed Crimson Rivers
Carrie Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 Thanks Winchester. I think I'm still confused...hahaha. Memento was an incredible movie! Also, Pi is a great movie (although it's not spelled like that. The title is the numerical symbol for Pi).
jasJis Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 Ground Hog Day is one of my very favorite. It's got a very deep and subtle manner of communicating it's message.
dUSt Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 The Good, The Bad and The Ugly One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest Gigli
immaculata Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 Phonebooth was hysterical.. "Stu, you're bringing back my unhappy childhood!" If only it came with a built in language censor..
jasJis Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 I liked the Majestic. I'm not a Jim Carey fan, but I loved him in this. My wife and I got 3 copies of the movie yesterday. I'm returning one for 'Finding Nemo'. Now that's funny. "Aww guys...you made me ink!" :(
immaculata Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 "He will be mine, and I will name him Squishy. And he will be my Squishy." :P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now