cantstopdancin9 Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 Well...I dance, and I can't stop. Therefore I can't stop dancing. Nine is my favorite number. Well, it all makes sense in my head...
Seek Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 (edited) I am allways searching for the Truth (spiritually) and I love detective movies, comics, pulp fiction, tv shows, etc. Edited December 23, 2003 by Seek
traichuoi Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 my real name is An (sounds like Ann)...it means "Peace" in Vietnamese... Anyways, people call me Ana Banana...in Vietnamese "trai chuoi" means banana...and there you have it...
Matty_boy Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 I was on Crossroads last summer. My first name is Matt. One of the girls on the trip called me Matty Boy all summer long. I hated it at first, but now I kinda like it.
hopeful1 Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 this is the same name i used to post on the lifeteen site (that's how i found phatmass btw). I came up with it because my last name means "hope" in italian, and it's something i'm full of, so add the 1 and hopeful one=hopeful1 well it was cute when i made it up Now if only i could find a really cool avatar of st.Joan of Arc then that would be pretty sweet ( i check this out of in a baby book and my first name means "warrior" . It fits! except i'm too much like sir robin the brave in MP & the Holy Grail :ph34r: ) :cyclops:
Sinner Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 ummmm Im embarrassed to say........ suffice it to say, I have been to confession :)
SallyCat Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 My brother will sometimes call me Sally and my grandfater called me Alley Cat
LTNgurl Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 LTNgurl is suppose to mean latingirl (i have latin roots). my family speaks spanish and italian (both languages have latin roots...i think )...its also in my email address (LTNgurl@yahoo.com)
phatcatholic Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 w/ my nickname, i just wanted to use something cool along the same lines as this website. also, the name "phatcatholic" describes what i strive to be moreso then it describes what i currently am. the "pretty hot and tempting" (phat) part? well, i suppose that is up for debate. holla, phatcatholic
Sammy Blaze Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 Well..... My "rap name" is Sammy Blaze because my name is Samuel, and I blaze that mic, also I like to think of the flame of the Holy Spirit, and the burning desire in my heart to spread the Good news..... My SN is Coog48 (HS football team - Cooper Cougars - "Coogs" + 48 - my #) I also like cake and tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.... :ph34r: lol Godbless I'm out ~S. P>S> I liked the last two SN... I might change my name to PHATLTNBOY.... it has a nice ring to it, luv yall guys!
CICCIO Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 Mine is my dads nickname. Since we share the same first name i decided to addopt it for all my 'virtual' names. It't pronounced cheecho incase you didnt know :rolling:
JuCa Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 Ju= (Ju)lia C= middle initial a=first initial of last name
Janana8706 Posted December 25, 2003 Posted December 25, 2003 (edited) Its a nickname that started JENANA, from a guy friend of mine.... then my friend Chelsea said she wanted a name for me that was diff, so she came up w/ janana (like banana) yea... thats how i got it!! btw 87 year i was born 06 year i'll graduate Edited December 25, 2003 by Janana8706
CatholicAndFanatical Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 Whats up phamily When I first registered on this site, last year sometime I was OnAJourney, because like everyone else, I was on a journey to Christ. Being new to the Catholic Faith I had alot to learn and do. But then earlier this year, prolly around May or June I got a demo copy of MC JUST's 'SuperNatural' song. The one line says "Supernatural, Holy Spirit Tactical, Catholic and Fanatical"...well I was hooked. I loved Christs Church, I considered myself a Fanatic. so it fit me perfectly. So I Stole it from him. I use this name on all the phorums I go to. So now im CatholicAndFanatical. seems to fit perfectly God Bless, CatholicAndFanatical
Sojourner Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 One of my favorite books of the Bible is Hebrews, and I particularly love Chapter 11, going through the list of saints from Abel through Moses. Hebrews 11:9-10, talking about Abraham, says, "By faith he sojourned in the promised land as in a foreign country, dwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, heirs of the same promise; for he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and maker is God." Then, in verse 13-14, it reads, "All these died in faith. They did not receive what had been promised but saw it and greeted it from afar and acknowledged themselves to be strangers and aliens on earth, for those who speak thus show that they are seeking a homeland." Even though I've lived in the same state my whole life, I can't say that I've ever felt totally at home in any of the cities I've lived -- and I don't want to. I want to remember to look forward to a city whose architect and builder is God, and to remember that my time here is temporary. I am a sojourner in this place.
Thomas Michael Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 (edited) Mine's simple... it's my real first and middle name. (My middle name became my confirmation name... for St. Michael The Archangel.) Edited December 26, 2003 by Thomas Michael
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now