track2004 Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 Yup mine's insanely simple too. TRACK because crosscountry is just entirely too long and one of my buddies dubed me Track cuz I'm the "wierdo" of the group who likes to run. 2004 because that's when I'll finally graduate the fine secondary institution that I currently attend. Ohh... you can feel the creative jucies flowing can't ya?
BLAZEr Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 Ok . . . so I have this devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and I want my heart to be a blaze for him . . . and I desire for the Holy Spirit to have a greater role in my life and I like that song "Let the Fire Fall" . . . and when I was praying what to name my youth group I wanted it to be something having to do with the sacred heart, so I split the scriptures and came to the 16th Chapter of Luke verse 22 "I have come to set fire to the Earth and how I wish it were already ablaze." so I liked it . . . BLAZE and it stands for Believer Living a Zealous Evangelization, which really sums up my life, except for that it leaves out "a miserable siner who fails a lot" but AMSWFALer doesn't make any sense. . . So I'm BLAZEr
musturde Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 My friend had this gel that turned his hair yellow (kind of like he had highlights) and so we used to tease him with it and I decided to make an AIM (aol instant Messenger) screen name out of it and give it to him but I liked it soo much that I kept it :D
cappie Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 Cappie is short for Capuchin Franciscan, a religious order in the Church. The Capuchins originated in the Franciscan movement and trace their origins back to St Francis. "Famous" Caps are St Padre Pio, Fr Solanus Casey a friar from Detroit whose cause for sainthood is currently in Rome, and the current Archbishops of Boston and Denver. There is a legend and I stress a legend, the friars "invented" the cappuchino. :D :rolleyes:
nippy316 Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 Nippy was a hamster we had for many years. And I used the 3:16 because at the time a wrestler (who shall not be named) was mocking John 3:16 at his matches, so I stole it and put it as my screen name. Needless to say, I've been nippy316 on every site ever since I can remember. I just don't like change.
immaculata Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 mmm... Capachino (sp?) My nickname is Cappatrina. (my real name is Katrina)
GodsThespianChic Posted December 26, 2003 Author Posted December 26, 2003 Nippy was a hamster we had for many years. And I used the 3:16 because at the time a wrestler (who shall not be named) was mocking John 3:16 at his matches, so I stole it and put it as my screen name. Needless to say, I've been nippy316 on every site ever since I can remember. I just don't like change. Hey, I knew that!! You've had nippy316 stuff since before I knew you! In middle school!! Hey, remember those days with Mr. Borden...slave driver!!??!!? Funny stuff! :rolling: :rolling:
M.SIGGA Posted December 27, 2003 Posted December 27, 2003 M since my first is michael SIGGA b/c it sounds like my real last name and it would be this if I was in the mafia :ph34r:
jasJis Posted December 27, 2003 Posted December 27, 2003 One time, in band camp.... Oh wait. Wrong story. Years ago, when I first started posting on Internet boards, I posted at at "Christian Debate" board. For a month or so, it was mostly Christians that believed in "Once Saved Always Saved" bashing other Christians (and them Catholics) that don't belive in OSAS. :argue: The OSAS is not a universal Protestant belief. I changed my screen name to jasJis for "just another sinner Jesus is saving" to annoy and state my theological stance on God's grace and Salvation without saying I was Catholic (my original screen name had Catholic in it) because if I posted, all the others would bash me and ignore my arguments because I was Catholic. :sadder: Now I only explain about once a year, so it's cool and mysterious. :ph34r: I keep thinking of changing it to Mr.T because that's what some of the kids at church call me, but I dunno....
GodsThespianChic Posted December 27, 2003 Author Posted December 27, 2003 We only call you Mr. T cuz we love you! :wub:
~runnergurl~ Posted December 27, 2003 Posted December 27, 2003 Ew. My English teacher is a Mr T...Anyways, ah yes, mine is equally mysterious, so mysterious I'm going to leave it to you to figure it out :wacko:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now