Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Apr 7 2006, 11:46 AM']You know, not every president isn't perfect, but not just looking at war, but if John Kerry were president, this country will plunder and die.
[right][snapback]939136[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
This is true.

phatcatholic
Posted

[quote name='hayden' date='Apr 7 2006, 11:52 AM']he deleted an account becase some one said the letter F OH NO
[right][snapback]938964[/snapback][/right][/quote]
i don't have the power to delete accounts (lucky for you :thumbsup:).

i closed a thread. the reason is obvious.

you kids go and have fun now..............but be good!

peace,
nick (a guy)
(i'm serious)

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted
:saint:
goldenchild17
Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Apr 7 2006, 12:18 PM']i don't have the power to delete accounts (lucky for you :thumbsup:).

i closed a thread. the reason is obvious.

you kids go and have fun now..............but be good!

peace,
nick (a guy)
(i'm serious)
[right][snapback]939207[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

abcdeF!g

Don't close the thread! hehe, I'm sure there was more reason than just this for closing a thread...

Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Apr 7 2006, 12:45 PM']Or take my word for it
[right][snapback]939132[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
MMMMHMMM I thought this was a CATHOLIC website :rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' date='Apr 7 2006, 04:05 PM']MMMMHMMM I thought this was a CATHOLIC website :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]939272[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Oh please <_<

Posted

Hey, there is only one way to know for sure :devil:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

It's a beautiful day in Winona Minnesota, but this town is haunted. :evil:

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

ooOOOOOoo my old house was haunted!!! by the ghost of my dead great-grandmother!! it was creepy.... she used to walk around the hosue at night.... very scary to hear trust me...

Posted

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Apr 7 2006, 11:43 AM']You know, that irritates me a little bit. Even though yes, people are dying, but Bush is not a bad president. You should have more respect for our soliders because they fight you your freedom. They died for you. Ok, then, you can live in a country of communist and you wouldn't have freedom. Maybe you wouldn't have the freedom to use Phatmass, because you are Catholic. That just irritates me so much. Try talking to one who fought in war, maybe you will have more respect for them. Just maybe. But who knows... :idontknow:
[right][snapback]939125[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

thank you Jen. For clearing that up. lil girl you are not as knowlegable as the president are you? You cannot tell me that you know more about this situation than he? Do you?? Than do not make accusations which you cannot back up with fact. Who would you rather be president? What would you rather Bush do in this war? Jen is right. Who would you rather have, Kerry or Bush? And don't get so heated up about Texas, I like it because it's down south, it's in the country, I'm a country girl who loves Texas don't attack me like a "lil girl"

sidemunch88
Posted

Your conversation is like the waves of the sea. It makes me sick!

Posted
[color=330000]Nice anology.
[/color]
Guest Rick777
Posted

I found it rather poetic. It seems sidemunch is a poet.

Posted

I doubt it

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Tom, I figured out how to get my screen name back up. Sheer Genius. :shock:

Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' date='Apr 7 2006, 04:08 PM']Oh sorry, I forgot you are from the land of liberals, the west coast
Notice how she used the [i]past[/i] tense ;)
[right][snapback]938847[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]I was making a joke :D: Sheessh

Posted

aww matt, are you a poet? Do you have inner artistic talents? :lol:


your heart is like the depths of the ocean, no one dares to venture that far.

Posted

[quote name='Peccator' date='Apr 10 2006, 02:16 AM']I was making a joke :D: Sheessh
[right][snapback]941913[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


:rolleyes:

Posted

most of peoples definition of "reality" is based on a hopeless thought, the only thing to keep them thinking their ok.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...