Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

[quote name='uruviel' date='Apr 8 2006, 08:37 PM']thank you Jen.  For clearing that up.  lil girl you are not as knowlegable as the president are you?  You cannot tell me that you know more about this situation than he?  Do you??  Than do not make accusations which you cannot back up with fact.  Who would you rather be president?  What would you rather Bush do in this war?  Jen is right.  Who would you rather have, Kerry or Bush?  And don't get so heated up about Texas, I like it because it's down south, it's in the country, I'm a country girl who loves Texas don't attack me like a "lil girl"
[right][snapback]940481[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
My apologies. I should have just kept my mouth :shutup:

Posted

oh it's k. I'm annoyed easily. With attidutes that is.

sidemunch88
Posted

i have a :coagulated milk: :shutup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...