Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

For those who asked for this thread :)

Posted

My prayers have been awnsered!

God bless you Not! (I mean Not as in notardillacid and not not as in not bless you and I don't mean the french version of bless which translates to injure because I not want God to injure you)

Posted

Almost forgbot:

Ils sont fou ces americains!

Posted

Yeah, who wants to shower everyday and wear deoderant :punk:

Posted
[color=330000]Not me!
[/color]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

What? Americans shower everyday?

Posted
[color=330000]No they dont!
[/color]
heyyoimjohnny
Posted

I do... AND I use deoderant.



Does that make me American Catholic? :sadder:

Posted

[quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Apr 7 2006, 10:20 AM']I do... AND I use deoderant.
  Does that make me American Catholic?  :sadder:
[right][snapback]938922[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Well seeing as you [i]are[/i] from maine, I suppose you are. Ahh to be freed from the bonds of cleanliness....I dream of it every day :pray:

Posted

In 1812 Brits living north of the US, in upper and lower as they where called at the time and eventually collect together to form the vast nation of Canada, defended themselves against an invading force of americans.

The future Canadiens, as they can be refered, chased the americans accross their borders, made their way to Washington and burned down the white house while madison, the president of the time, ran away.

It is the only official militray loss of the US (vitenam witstanding).

True story...


Back to you Bob...

Posted
[color=330000]GOOD!
Burn down all of the houses! We should live in trees.
[/color]
Posted

[quote name='Didacus' date='Apr 7 2006, 10:24 AM']In 1812 Brits living north of the US, in upper and lower as they where called at the time and eventually collect together to form the vast nation of Canada, defended themselves against an invading force of americans.

The future Canadiens, as they can be refered, chased the americans accross their borders, made their way to Washington and burned down the white house while madison, the president of the time, ran away.

It is the only official militray loss of the US (vitenam witstanding).

True story...
Back to you Bob...
[right][snapback]938925[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
as a side note America lost zero, yep count em, zero battles in Viet nam. However, we are here to bash america, not uplift canada

Posted
[color=330000]Yea...
America ALONE is going to cause the earth to hurtle into the sun.
We drive too many cars.
We're all going to hell.
[/color]
Posted

"American Idiot"

Don't want to be an American idiot.
Don't want a nation under the new media
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind f*** America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alien nation.
Where everything isn't meant to be okay.
Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones meant to follow.
For that's enough to argue.

Well maybe I'm the f****t America.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Now everybody do the propaganda.
And sing along to the age of paranoia.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alien nation.
Where everything isn't meant to be okay.
Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones meant to follow.
For that's enough to argue.

Don't want to be an American idiot.
One nation controlled by the media.
Information age of hysteria.
It's calling out to idiot America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alien nation.
Where everything isn't meant to be okay.
Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones meant to follow.
For that's enough to argue.

Posted

Uplifting any nation will be a blow to the legendary and world renound american arrogance (taliking in general here, not aiming this at any individuals - american phatmassers are surprisingly cool)..

'Soft wood lumber dispute' on the left side of my behind; the US illegally backed out of an agreement and claim it to be just by the principal of 'might is right'. something like Iraq on an economic front really.

Posted

[quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Apr 7 2006, 09:20 AM']I do... AND I use deoderant.
  Does that make me American Catholic?  :sadder:
[right][snapback]938922[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

hey, me too. :)

Posted
[color=330000]That is my life's motto
[/color]
Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' date='Apr 7 2006, 09:31 AM'][color=330000]Yea...
America ALONE is going to cause the earth to hurtle into the sun.
We drive too many cars.
We're all going to hell.
[/color]

[right][snapback]938931[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

The US consumes 25% + of the world's oil supply by driving those little cars, yet they have less than 5% of the world's population.



Ya, that's looks fair.

Long live the American empire!
(have you fixed up that white house since the last time we where there?)

Posted

[quote name='Didacus' date='Apr 7 2006, 10:33 AM']'Soft wood lumber dispute' on the left side of my behind; the US illegally backed out of an agreement and claim it to be just by the principal of 'might is right'.  something like Iraq on an economic front really.
[right][snapback]938935[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
could you rephrase that I didn't understand a word you said :detective:

Posted

I'm sorry not, jsut a bit of Northerner's rant. (and I mean not as in notard... and not not as in not ranting).

We had a lot of grief in our region becasue of something termed 'the softwood lumber dispute' between Canada and the US. The UN judged the US' stance as being illegal several times but the US did not budge.

At this time, after this ongoing saga (7-8 years now), and billions of dollars lost to the Canadien industry, several mills in our region have closed down, hundreds of jobs lost, entire villages are 'closing down and becoming ghost towns'. A way of life is ending and this saddens me greatly; la vie de mes peres deviennent peu a peu pousiere, et ne seront que souvenirs pour mes enfants. Je n'ai point assez de pleures.


Now back to bashing the romans.. er.. I mean the Americans!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...