Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

moosey dared me to!


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 7 2006, 05:26 PM']Did anyone else notice this on Moosey's head?  I didn't know what it was

[img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/jaime9265/II.jpg[/img]

With highly advanced computer software thingies I was able to blow it up 400%

[img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/jaime9265/HugeBubbleIII.jpg[/img]
Then with even more advanced software I was able to extrapolate the actual object

[img]http://www.nobell.org/~gjm/nobell/images/sw02.jpg[/img]
yup

They're building a deathstar on Moosey's head.
[right][snapback]939394[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol_pound:

crazymaine catholic
Posted
:biglol: :clapping: :lol_pound: :lol_grin:
crazymaine catholic
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Apr 7 2006, 05:19 PM']:huh:
[right][snapback]939425[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
look! it's a moose in someone's headlights! :P:

Posted

[quote name='crazymaine catholic' date='Apr 7 2006, 06:25 PM']look! it's a moose in someone's headlights! :P:
[right][snapback]939431[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:getaclue:

crazymaine catholic
Posted

yes, i know. i probably deserve that. :P:

Posted

How did this thread make it to two pages???? :blink:

crazymaine catholic
Posted

i don't know but it makes me happy. :D: :P:

GuyWithAFoil
Posted

This is one of the best treads ive seen all day
:huh:

crazymaine catholic
Posted

and to think, it all started on a dare from moosey. :P: :D:

missionseeker
Posted

I can hardly ever say no to dares. I love them.

franciscanheart
Posted

i remember this one. it was on the picture thread like a million years ago.

phatcatholic
Posted

pretty :) --> [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/phatcatholic/184518.jpg[/img]

crazymaine catholic
Posted

hehe, thanks phatcatholic. now i won't be the only one causing trouble. and yes, she is pretty. ^_^

Posted

The girl has beautiful hair!

crazymaine catholic
Posted

moosey's gonna kill me now...or severly maim me since killing is bad.

Posted

You're right, I won't kill you...


come 'er :club:

crazymaine catholic
Posted
:ninja: :numchucks: bring it...*looks for the nearest hiding place*
Posted

Make your peace with God, Nathan....

:boxer:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...