Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

moosey dared me to!


Recommended Posts

crazymaine catholic
Posted (edited)

[quote name='JudgedByGod' date='Apr 8 2006, 09:56 PM']:D:
[right][snapback]940415[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
you see what i have to put up with? :P:

Edited by crazymaine catholic
JudgedByGod
Posted

[quote name='crazymaine catholic' date='Apr 8 2006, 10:57 PM']you see what i have to put up with? living on the same floor and all. :P:
[right][snapback]940418[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Not my fault! I chose my room and didn't even know you'd live here. You just get to deal with me and all my wonderful craziness :clap:

crazymaine catholic
Posted

[quote name='JudgedByGod' date='Apr 8 2006, 09:59 PM']Not my fault! I chose my room and didn't even know you'd live here. You just get to deal with me and all my wonderful craziness :clap:
[right][snapback]940419[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:drunk: no wonder i've started drinking beer. :P:

JudgedByGod
Posted

[quote name='crazymaine catholic' date='Apr 8 2006, 11:01 PM']:drunk:  no wonder i've started drinking beer. :P:
[right][snapback]940420[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You just wanted to use that smiley. Lame excuse. Hey, I'm going to bed so be nice!

crazymaine catholic
Posted

[quote name='JudgedByGod' date='Apr 8 2006, 10:03 PM']You just wanted to use that smiley. Lame excuse. Hey, I'm going to bed so be nice!
[right][snapback]940425[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:saint: we'll see.

Posted

Page three...I cannot believe this :bigshock:

crazymaine catholic
Posted

do i hear a page four? ;)

crazymaine catholic
Posted

why not? :(

Posted

....... page four?......

crazymaine catholic
Posted

moosey doesn't understand how this thread has made it to three pages. i was suggesting that a page four would be nice for this thread. i don't think she's too keen on the idea.

Posted

Ok, I guess we should respect Moosey's wishes... we'll stick with 3 pages. :)

crazymaine catholic
Posted

[quote name='shortnun' date='Apr 8 2006, 11:02 PM']Ok, I guess we should respect Moosey's wishes... we'll stick with 3 pages. :)
[right][snapback]940506[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
nah. *thanks for your help shortnun! :P: :D: *

Posted

For Moosey:

:flowers:



For crazymaine:

:hehe:

crazymaine catholic
Posted
:saint:
crazymaine catholic
Posted

hehe this is fun. :D:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...