franciscanheart Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 Smacking makes me cringe... as does burping but not as much as smacking. How do you convince someone that these things are gross? How to make them more aware of those things? Anything else get on your nerves? Seriously smacking to me is like finger nails on the chalkboard and chewing on cloth. *shudder*
missionseeker Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 This thread is so for me I have the same thing with smacking. But I haven't figured out how to make them see it's gross. Normally when I ask them to stop, they do it louder.
Era Might Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 I can't STAND when people smack as they eat or chew gum. Seriously, it drives me to murderous rage. I'm very irritable like that. Another thing that makes me want to hang myself is when people slurp the milk from a spoon after they finish eating the cereal, and also when they bang the spoon against the bowl as they do it.
missionseeker Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 It so annoys when people pick up the bowl and drink the milk like that. It makes my stomach turn. But I think that's just because drinking a lot of milk makes me feel sick. So I don't make a big deal about it. I try and go a way
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 I can't stand hypocrites who lie to protect my feelings. Ok, I am done ranting.
kaidoh Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 (edited) [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Apr 11 2006, 11:16 PM']I can't stand hypocrites who lie to protect my feelings. Ok, I am done ranting. [right][snapback]944348[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ummm i do that to my friends but ummm i just want to be happy at times ummmm edit i mean in that if my friends ask how i am. when i am face to face wiht the person am a easy read about my feelins Edited April 12, 2006 by kaidoh
salveregina Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 Nose whistles! I mean, come on. You KNOW your nose is whistling! Do something about it!! Argh!!! It's just dreadful.
franciscanheart Posted April 12, 2006 Author Posted April 12, 2006 Oo clanking silverware drives me nuts too. I hate that screachy sound some utensils make against ceramic plates and cookware. *shudder* Like I said before, I really cant stand people chewing on cloth? What is it about the end of a sweatshirt sleeve that is so satisfying? It's gross! I can't stand when people chew anything... their pens, paper, clothes. Ick!
missionseeker Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 I hate it when people run their fingernails down chalkboards.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 I don't like when people smoke around me or even smoking at all.
franciscanheart Posted April 12, 2006 Author Posted April 12, 2006 I don't like when people stick their fingers in their mouth or their ears. The whole bodily fluid and/or gunk thing grosses me out.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 You don't like a lot of stuff, do you?
missionseeker Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 I don't like when you ask people things - very politely, I might add- and they explode. That's not a pretty thing to watch.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' date='Apr 11 2006, 10:24 PM']I hate it when ppl tell me how to do my job [right][snapback]944455[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I don't my co-workers sometimes because they tell me the same thing when in fact they don't know what they are doing and I do and I am not saying I am perfect, but all in all, just do your job and do it right.
Balthazor Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 My biggest thing is wen someone is eating with their mouth open and food is like falling out of thier mouth...... lol yuck.
Brother Adam Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 what is smacking? Isn't that what you do to a toddlers bottom?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now