Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Smacking, burping, and other obnoxious habits


Recommended Posts

missionseeker
Posted

I can't stand it when people put their feet anywhere near me. It freaks me out.

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Apr 12 2006, 10:44 PM']I pop my toes and fingers without even trying. My back is easily popped and my hips pop too - though I wish they wouldn't. My knees pop quite a bit too.. though the sound they produce and the pain they produce are on very different levels. It sounds awful but it usually isn't.
[right][snapback]945589[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

*swoons*
:love:

Posted

Awwww, you two are such a cute couple!

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 12 2006, 09:52 PM']*swoons*
:love:
[right][snapback]945606[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:blush:

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Apr 12 2006, 11:44 PM']My knees pop quite a bit too.. though the sound they produce and the pain they produce are on very different levels. It sounds awful but it usually isn't.
[right][snapback]945589[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yeah, me too. When I kneel at Mass my knees pop really loud :unsure:

OverheadNite
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Apr 13 2006, 11:40 AM']Yeah, me too. When I kneel at Mass my knees pop really loud :unsure:
[right][snapback]946215[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Her knees are ticklish too...

I know thats pretty strange :blink:

Posted

[quote name='OverheadNite' date='Apr 13 2006, 02:44 PM']Her knees are ticklish too...

I know thats pretty strange :blink:
[right][snapback]946227[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:ninja:

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='OverheadNite' date='Apr 13 2006, 12:44 PM']Her knees are ticklish too...

I know thats pretty strange :blink:
[right][snapback]946227[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
uhh... :unsure:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...