An Old School Catholic Message Board

Romantic

Old_Joe

Of the two sexes which one is more romantic?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I heard in one of my psychology classes that Men are more romantic than women, but I'm not so sure especially being a promoter of TOTB myself.

Im not very romantic. I think that if I were in a relationship, the guy would be more romantic. That's usually how guys try to draw me out, because Im a very reserved person.

Proud2BCatholic139

Who cares...

When someone would do something "romantic" or nice for me, it comes from their heart, truly. Not just because they feel the obligation too.

Ora et Labora

Um...this is a weird thread. :lol: And I dont think I would be romantic. lol I agree with franciscan13 on this one.

God Conquers

Ya, I'd agree with that.

Usually it is the guy who does romantic things for the girl.

But it might just be because that's what's expected.

If you mean who likes romantic things more.... I dunno about that one.

In past relationship's I'd say I was the most romantic one. But with my current sweetheart, I'd say he is the more romantic one. He smokes me in that department. I guess its his gentlemanly ways that slay me. :love:

grassrootsfilms

I believe women are because they like the little things like flowers and things like that more so then men.

Edited by grassrootsfilms

[quote name='grassrootsfilms' date='Apr 14 2006, 09:52 AM']I believe women are because they like the little things like flowers and things like that more so then men.
[right][snapback]947179[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
...and who gives women 'flowers and things like that'? :rolleyes:

Catholictothecore

yeah, it kinda works that way. Oh well.

Nothing's better than seeing your girls face lighting up the exact way you imagined it would.

[color=purple]I voted that they complement each other because I think males and females are romantic in different ways. Females tend to be the ones who desire the romantic stuff and males tend to be the ones to actually do romantic things, but I think they both have instilled in them the same desire for romance that simply manifests itself in different ways.[/color]