An Old School Catholic Message Board

Romantic

Old_Joe

Of the two sexes which one is more romantic?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sweetpea316

This is difficult, because men and women are complimentary of each other. But when I think of what I've learned from TOB, men are typically in the role of initiators So maybe they are the ones who initiate it, and then women receive and replicate the romance. Does that make any sense? Am I getting too analytical? ^_^

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Apr 14 2006, 04:36 PM']This is difficult, because men and women are complimentary of each other. But when I think of what I've learned from TOB, men are typically in the role of initiators So maybe they are the ones who initiate it, and then women receive and replicate the romance. Does that make any sense? Am I getting too analytical?  ^_^
[right][snapback]947360[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[color=purple]ComplEmentary. Just to let you know. Sorry, I'm an English Nazi. ^_^

And you're not being analytical, you're just repeating exactly what I said.

:P: [/color]

sweetpea316

[quote name='Tink' date='Apr 14 2006, 09:57 PM'][color=purple]ComplEmentary. Just to let you know. Sorry, I'm an English Nazi.  ^_^ 

And you're not being analytical, you're just repeating exactly what I said.

:P: [/color]
[right][snapback]947469[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Oops... they need spell check on Phatmass!

And yeah, I just realized that I pretty much put what you said into different words. I should really read the whole thread before posting...lol. ^_^

[quote name='Moosey' date='Apr 13 2006, 11:18 PM'] That's usually how guys try to draw me out, because Im a very reserved person.
[right][snapback]946949[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
seriously????

:lol: jk

Edited by Tindomiel

And I think guys tend to act more romantic, a lot of the time, but I think women tend to be the ones who love romance in a relationship.... if that makes any sense...

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Apr 15 2006, 07:02 AM']Oops... they need spell check on Phatmass!

And yeah, I just realized that I pretty much put what you said into different words. I should really read the whole thread before posting...lol.  ^_^
[right][snapback]947569[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[color=purple]I know, I do that ALL the time. :rolleyes: [/color]

[quote name='goldbug16' date='Apr 15 2006, 10:04 AM']personally I think that men are more romantic. espesially when they are chivalrous!  :blush:
[right][snapback]947571[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Oh. You said it :blush:

[quote name='Tindomiel' date='Apr 15 2006, 10:48 AM'][quote name='Moosey' date='Apr 14 2006, 12:18 AM']
That's usually how guys try to draw me out, because Im a very reserved person.
[right][snapback]946949[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
seriously????
:lol: jk
[right][snapback]947591[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:P: