Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

BonnieLass
Posted (edited)

[quote name='BonnieLass' post='979366' date='May 12 2006, 01:09 PM']
here's a poem i wrote about what i was feeling after i broke up with someone sorta....it's hard to explain but i felt awful and confused.. :idea: thats probably yeah i won't date anymore.

The Fight with the Night.
The darkness of the night, Is something I will not Fight
During the day I hold up a wall, Around my heart above all
At night I'm at peace, But the dawn will make it cease
I fear only the day, I cannot be gay
The riot in my heart remains, It's not easy to fight the pains
Pains which I feel inside, I will not let lead as a guide
I wear a mask to hide it all, Even though I want to bawl
I will not let my emotions take over, For I will be sober
When the sun sinks behind the trees, My soul is at last free
Oh the joys that I feel, No man has the power to steal
No money can buy the thing that I love, Which God gave me from above
The gift He gave me now at last, But why do I cling to the past
Something in it made me sad, Now of which is driving me mad
The one and only thing I live for , Which is the night nothing more
For I hope that every day which goes by, The pains will at last die
I don't know how much I can hold, Love it the cure, for I am told
I shall love the darkness that alone,Even though it's chilling me to the bone
No matter how it all may seem , It is all but a dream
But a dream it can't be, It's a nightmare don't you see
The morning will arise, The darkness dies
The pains will return to me, For it is meant to be
I shall always live this way, every night and every day.
[/quote]


That's a kewl poem. But do you know how long it would take to write a song for that :wacko:

Practice some shorter ones :think:

:doh: - It's me Junior

Edited by BonnieLass
Posted

lol well she had allot on her mind, she had to put it all on paper.

BonnieLass
Posted

[quote name='BonnieLass' post='980589' date='May 13 2006, 06:03 PM']
That's a kewl poem. But do you know how long it would take to write a song for that :wacko:

Practice some shorter ones :think:

:doh: - It's me Junior
[/quote]
i didn't even think of using that for a song hummm i maybe able to shorten it some.......

Ora et Labora
Posted

[quote name='BonnieLass' post='980589' date='May 13 2006, 07:03 PM']
That's a kewl poem. But do you know how long it would take to write a song for that :wacko:

Practice some shorter ones :think:

:doh: - It's me Junior
[/quote]

Yeah, I wasw gonna say................ :ninja:

heavenseeker
Posted

what are you girls talking about?

Ora et Labora
Posted

[quote name='BonnieLass' post='955148' date='Apr 20 2006, 12:14 PM']
OH gosh i know i love guys there just way cool to hang are with, i don't like the girlie talk, the " oh he's cute, Oh my gosh he's so hot, i love when he look at me that way....." it goes on forever, i have to omitt that i have better friendships with guys then girls, the problem is when i get stuck with this bunch of girl i lot my interest in guys, and when i told one of my friend that i didn't like guys she like Bonnie honey you so perfect it a sin for you not to like guys. she was just messing around though.
[/quote]

were the same in this subject...usually i have better friendships with guys then girls. :idontknow: there just so much more down to earth and all. lol i hate that kind of talk too...it drives me crazy!!! :lol: and the thing is im not very wishy washy and all that so its much less frusterating usually to hang out with guys... cuz a lot of the times they actually make sense. lol but bonnie, you are down to earth as well, so your okay. :cool:

yes!!! i have always wanted lots of children...its been a dream. ugh!! but im still open to religious life as well. im actually visiting my sister right now in alabama. she is a poor clare and i love there life. so, you can call me confused. lol oh well. im still young (unlike SOME :P: :ninja:) oh and bonnie and i have agreed that when she marries some rich dude, moves to a big mansion in chicago and actually has kids i will be her nanny!! :D: you better have CUTE kids!!!! lol

Posted

I KNOW those annoying air heady girls that always talk aobut boys or are way overly obssesed.... I hate that. Guys are allot more down to earth. I don't have lots of guy friends but I have noticed before that guys are just easier to talk to. I know allot of nice girls though so I don't have that problum with those girls.

Kristina, your older than me, don't worry, I'm still pretty confused too. I have along way to go, which gives me plenty of time but it's hard not knowing how your gonna feel in a couple years.

So Bonnie your gonna move back to Chicago?? lol!! awesome.

BonnieLass
Posted

they will all take after they're mother

yeah i'm moving!!!!!!!!!!! going home :woot:

heavenseeker
Posted

im so confused. maby if i would actualy read the long post it would make sence.

BonnieLass
Posted
:blink: ........yeah i doesn't make mush sense
Posted

it does sorta when you read the whole thing.

heavenseeker
Posted

yeah but im to lazy to read it all

Posted

ok then. don't complain about confusion. lol.

heavenseeker
Posted

[quote name='uruviel' post='982243' date='May 16 2006, 08:55 AM']
ok then. don't complain about confusion. lol.
[/quote]
i wasnt complaining. i was just saying why i was confused

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...