Guest Rick777 Posted May 11, 2006 Posted May 11, 2006 [quote name='BonnieLass' post='978424' date='May 11 2006, 09:35 AM'] thats not funny [/quote] I think it was.
BonnieLass Posted May 12, 2006 Author Posted May 12, 2006 here's a poem i wrote about what i was feeling after i broke up with someone sorta....it's hard to explain but i felt awful and confused.. thats probably yeah i won't date anymore. The Fight with the Night. The darkness of the night, Is something I will not Fight During the day I hold up a wall, Around my heart above all At night I'm at peace, But the dawn will make it cease I fear only the day, I cannot be gay The riot in my heart remains, It's not easy to fight the pains Pains which I feel inside, I will not let lead as a guide I wear a mask to hide it all, Even though I want to bawl I will not let my emotions take over, For I will be sober When the sun sinks behind the trees, My soul is at last free Oh the joys that I feel, No man has the power to steal No money can buy the thing that I love, Which God gave me from above The gift He gave me now at last, But why do I cling to the past Something in it made me sad, Now of which is driving me mad The one and only thing I live for , Which is the night nothing more For I hope that every day which goes by, The pains will at last die I don't know how much I can hold, Love it the cure, for I am told I shall love the darkness that alone,Even though it's chilling me to the bone No matter how it all may seem , It is all but a dream But a dream it can't be, It's a nightmare don't you see The morning will arise, The darkness dies The pains will return to me, For it is meant to be I shall always live this way, every night and every day.
uruviel Posted May 12, 2006 Posted May 12, 2006 That was really good, I love the wording and the structure is cool! I love it
BonnieLass Posted May 12, 2006 Author Posted May 12, 2006 (edited) thanks i was really weirded out that i wrote it because before that i couldn't wrote a poem if my life depended on it... Edited May 12, 2006 by BonnieLass
uruviel Posted May 12, 2006 Posted May 12, 2006 LOL!! Yeah I usually write em when I'm really emotional. lol that sounds funny but its true. Or no I take that back, if I had a strong inspiration.
heavenseeker Posted May 12, 2006 Posted May 12, 2006 [quote name='BonnieLass' post='979366' date='May 12 2006, 02:09 PM'] here's a poem i wrote about what i was feeling after i broke up with someone sorta....it's hard to explain but i felt awful and confused.. thats probably yeah i won't date anymore. The Fight with the Night. The darkness of the night, Is something I will not Fight During the day I hold up a wall, Around my heart above all At night I'm at peace, But the dawn will make it cease I fear only the day, I cannot be gay The riot in my heart remains, It's not easy to fight the pains Pains which I feel inside, I will not let lead as a guide I wear a mask to hide it all, Even though I want to bawl I will not let my emotions take over, For I will be sober When the sun sinks behind the trees, My soul is at last free Oh the joys that I feel, No man has the power to steal No money can buy the thing that I love, Which God gave me from above The gift He gave me now at last, But why do I cling to the past Something in it made me sad, Now of which is driving me mad The one and only thing I live for , Which is the night nothing more For I hope that every day which goes by, The pains will at last die I don't know how much I can hold, Love it the cure, for I am told I shall love the darkness that alone,Even though it's chilling me to the bone No matter how it all may seem , It is all but a dream But a dream it can't be, It's a nightmare don't you see The morning will arise, The darkness dies The pains will return to me, For it is meant to be I shall always live this way, every night and every day. [/quote] that was deep. i loved it, one of the best pomes i have readin a long time
BonnieLass Posted May 12, 2006 Author Posted May 12, 2006 thanks i've never show it to anyone really i like it alot but.....its wierd i'm still fighting it
heavenseeker Posted May 12, 2006 Posted May 12, 2006 i write pomes when im tired but cant sleep or when i have something on my mind that just wont go away
BonnieLass Posted May 12, 2006 Author Posted May 12, 2006 i only wrote one other, i don't write that much but yeah i wrote that around two oclock in the morn i couldn't sleep for days
heavenseeker Posted May 12, 2006 Posted May 12, 2006 i wrote one comparing my thoughts to a train. and then i wrote one called living blind. its about how all year i was trying to tell myself that i couldnt love a girl that i know just to find out that she has a bf the next day. so now im wishing that she sees me as more than just a friend and leavs him for me. i shouldnt wish stuff like that but i cant help it.
BonnieLass Posted May 12, 2006 Author Posted May 12, 2006 (edited) i had the same problem then you feel awful but you're in love at the same time UGH!!!!!!! I hate guys some much!!!!!!!!!!! why can't i just find someone who that is like perfect and likes me back and.......... i need to talk to some dang it! Edited May 12, 2006 by BonnieLass
BonnieLass Posted May 12, 2006 Author Posted May 12, 2006 i don't hate you i hate other guys i like LOL i so wierd
heavenseeker Posted May 12, 2006 Posted May 12, 2006 i knew what u ment but the way u typed it it looked like u hate all guys
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now