Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

heavenseeker
Posted

why would i post it if u girls wernt part of my life?

Posted

... :unsure:
I don't know. :idontknow: lol

heavenseeker
Posted

shesh y dont u think

Posted

well I didn't want to assume that everyone takes everyone here seroiusly. some ppl here don't care about others here. when I'm on here, I'm not required to think. LOL.

heavenseeker
Posted

i always think just to understand ppl like u

Posted

you do? What kind of ppl am I? lol

heavenseeker
Posted

u are woman.

Posted

so you think to understand women? Thats probably a good idea.

heavenseeker
Posted

yes it is cause you are very hard to understand and should have to where mood rings by law so guys know what mood ur in at least.

Posted

LOL!! I'm not that bad. My mood ring is dark blue, what does that tell you? What mood am I in?

heavenseeker
Posted

i dont know but at least u obey the law by whering one. i think blue is calm but cant remember

Posted

I think blue is content, but still.. like....... dark.. or maybe it's anger? I don't know.

heavenseeker
Posted

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='972857' date='May 5 2006, 08:14 PM']
to the women in my life. this goes out to all of you as a thank you for being a part of it.

:guitar: you are so amazing to me, so beautiful to me. you may or may not be the on set aside by our heavinly father. :guitar: thank you for being a friend, thank you for the love. :guitar: want you to know that as a dude i appreaciate you :guitar:

not vet well thought out. just typed it as i thought of it. hope it lifts some spirits
[/quote]
so other girls get to see it

Posted

lol! we pushed it up too far.

heavenseeker
Posted

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='972857' date='May 5 2006, 08:14 PM']
to the women in my life. this goes out to all of you as a thank you for being a part of it.

:guitar: you are so amazing to me, so beautiful to me. you may or may not be the on set aside by our heavinly father. :guitar: thank you for being a friend, thank you for the love. :guitar: want you to know that as a dude i appreaciate you :guitar:

not vet well thought out. just typed it as i thought of it. hope it lifts some spirits
[/quote]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Deep in my heart, I know someone is meant for me. I just have to jump a lot of hurdles, yet, fall from some of them, to reach the finish line. The finish line will be a great momentous day. :)

Posted

you'll find the right one someday Jen :)

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Thanks, :)

heavenseeker
Posted

this is off topic but i noticed that Disturbed may sound angry but sing alot about religion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...