An Old School Catholic Message Board

How long does it take for someone to pass out drunk?

missionseeker

HomeTeamFamily

wouldnt surprise me if it happend

depends on what they drank, how tolerable they are to alcohol etc etc

missionseeker

o.k. do you think someone could

1) get in a van drive two miles
2) shoot off a gun
3) drive away, turn around
4) come back
5) shoot some more
6) reload the gun
7) shoot again
8)drive 80 yards or so
9) either toss a shotgun 86 fet OR get out and run to dispose of it
10) drive another two miles
11) get home, go to the attic put away the gun/s
12) get so drunk that he would pass out naked

in 13 minutes?

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' post='954559' date='Apr 19 2006, 08:54 PM']
wouldnt surprise me if it happend

depends on what they drank, how tolerable they are to alcohol etc etc
[/quote]
Yup, what Volo said... also, what food/other drugs they already have in their system will effect the absorption of alcohol... additionally body weight and frequency of consumption of alcohol

HomeTeamFamily

that story seems unlikely missionseeker......you gotta figure at least 5-6 minutes for driving/car related stuff alone

missionseeker

I don't know, I'm really upset though. Everyone involded is. The trial took three weeks.

Their best evidence was that he owned a gun (which no one had seen for the past 3-6 months and someone said "I threw it away" and did not match the gun that was recovered.) And that he drove that van (which the neighbor said the light had been on all night and in the morning, he tried to crank it becasue he heard what had happened- it didn't crank)

Yes, it's possible. Especially if he had taken something like a valium or librium. An empty stomache would help. Not likely doesn't mean impossible. Plus there's gotta be more to the story if there was a 3 week trial

Edited by jasJis

missionseeker

[quote name='jasJis' post='954579' date='Apr 19 2006, 09:10 PM']
Yes, it's possible. Especially if he had taken something like a valium or librium. An empty stomache would help. Not likely doesn't mean impossible.
[/quote]

no, just drunk.

[quote name='jezic' post='954580' date='Apr 19 2006, 09:12 PM']
i think there is reasonable doubt about it which is the catch 22 legal term.
[/quote]

yeah, and?

missionseeker

[quote name='jasJis' post='954579' date='Apr 19 2006, 09:10 PM']
Yes, it's possible. Especially if he had taken something like a valium or librium. An empty stomache would help. Not likely doesn't mean impossible. Plus there's gotta be more to the story if there was a 3 week trial
[/quote]

The cops all lied. The pathologist lied. Did you know that a person with a punctured lung will die in no more than 10 mins? With or with out medical care? Did you know that a body that's been outside in 75 degree weather for ten minutes will be COLD and STIFF because rigor mortis happens immediately? Did you know that it's quite common for a body to have NO blood externally after being shot 3 times? This man [i]was[/i] innocent. There is more evidence that someone else did it and framed him. (esp. since he(the EYE witness knows where another body was that no one even knew was dead)

I'm sorry I'm not mad at you or anything but I know his wife and I know the case and I'm horribly shocked and disappointed in the people here.

Although I shouldn't stuff like this has happened here before.

Oh, yeah, and the D.A> said yeah, the cops messed up- don't worry about it- it's not important

in the closing remarks.