Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

that doesn't make you the gop

Posted

I am a favored son

Posted

GOP must be to busy to bother with us

Posted

so we're just unworthy is that it? :P: lol

Posted

yeah with all the blasphemy in here!!!! i wouldn't show up if i were him

Posted

yeah me either. Who IS he anyhoo?

Guest Rick777
Posted

Who knows? :coagulated milk: :spam: :rolling:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' post='961868' date='Apr 26 2006, 12:48 PM']
I am a favored son
[/quote]

So you are the prodigal son?

heavenseeker
Posted

1) im from Kansas
2) im a senior
3) im also known as heavenseeker on xainz (a christian myspace)
4) my 2 fav bands are Disturbed and POD
5) next year im going to Washburn University
6) the only Eagles song i like is Hotel California
7) when i grow up i want to have a winter home in Texas and a summer home in Canada
8) Point5Covenant is my fav rap group
9) i anoy urviel by asking "and then?"
10) i came up with a false theory of that chickens come from monkey eggs, monkeys come from cow eggs and cows come from bananas

i bet after that last one you are asking "then what comes from chicken eggs?" the answer is nothing because chickens dont lay eggs

bonus fact

#11 i cant spell to save my life half of the time

Posted

dude your from Kansas, is there a Smallville? :lol:

Posted

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='963299' date='Apr 27 2006, 05:16 PM']
1) im from Kansas
2) im a senior
3) im also known as heavenseeker on xainz (a christian myspace)
4) my 2 fav bands are Disturbed and POD
5) next year im going to Washburn University
6) the only Eagles song i like is Hotel California
7) when i grow up i want to have a winter home in Texas and a summer home in Canada
8) Point5Covenant is my fav rap group
9) i anoy urviel by asking "and then?"
10) i came up with a false theory of that chickens come from monkey eggs, monkeys come from cow eggs and cows come from bananas

i bet after that last one you are asking "then what comes from chicken eggs?" the answer is nothing because chickens dont lay eggs

bonus fact

#11 i cant spell to save my life half of the time
[/quote]
ok seriously, you still haven't told me if you are male or female :mellow:

Posted

oh yeah. I've never known that. Sooo...

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' post='964043' date='Apr 28 2006, 09:25 AM']
ok seriously, you still haven't told me if you are male or female :mellow:
[/quote]

He is a male. Proof is on the RC thread and in his profile is a picture and then it leads to a link, yeah, he said he would date me if we lived in the same town. So, I am pretty sure he is a male.

ardillacid
Posted

1.) I am listening to 'one' by Metallica
2.) I like metallica, foofighters, green day, offsping, kutless, and white stripes and audiosalve
3) I am studying for my physics final for college
4) I beat matt twice in halo 2 tonight
5) Finals for school may 10
6) I am going to win a mustang for 100$
7) I have a really bad headache
8) I am a senior
9) I originally joined a long time ago and my total posts is like 4000
10) I feel like throwing up

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

1) I fear for my finals
2) I work for the next 7 days
3) I am mad at my College for sending me registration stuff, but not my housing
4) Someone I am close too is leaving for Europe for 2 months and it is kind of sad for me
5) I am thinking that some people are ridiculous
6) My breaks in my car are getting bad and I am mad because my sister is driving it now for her training.
7) I have listened to the same song for 2 hours now because it is stuck in my head
8) I slept all afternoon and I am not tired.
9) I wish I can talk to someone right now
10) I miss the good ol' days.

sidemunch88
Posted

! I owned tom in halo dos like 45 times
@ I have red hair
# my dog is retarded (like tom :hehehe: )
$ i am in a relationship
% I am excitted about the last NET
^ I hope bobs comes home
& I love :coagulated milk:
* I don't like this
( MAINERS MAKE ME ANGERY :madrant:
) I am thinking why i didn't use numbers

Posted

a. i have brown hair
b. i love photography.
c. I hate algebra.
d. I'm wondering why I didn't use numbers.
e. i love drawing.
f. I pop my wrists all the time.
g. I like chocolate bunnies.
h. I love music.
i. writting and listening.
j. I love rough sports.

BonnieLass
Posted

Ten) i like choclate
Nine) Boys have cooties
Eight) I'm sick because i got boy cooties
Seven) I live in TX Which has alot of boy cooties
Six) I'm single because all boys have cooties
Five) My kittens had kittens
Four) I'm sitting in the Kitchen with all the food
Three) I'm hungry because i'm to lazy to go get my own food
Two) This is boring
One) I'm finally done

heavenseeker
Posted

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='964701' date='Apr 28 2006, 09:13 PM']
He is a male. Proof is on the RC thread and in his profile is a picture and then it leads to a link, yeah, he said he would date me if we lived in the same town. So, I am pretty sure he is a male.
[/quote]
the pic in my profile leads to a link? oh and yes im a dude so no rugs for me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...