Proud2BCatholic139 Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 1. I am teaching myself how to play the guitar 2. School ends for me in 2 days 3. I am a big procrastinater 4. I feel sick right now 5. I wish it was summer 6. I wish I had my laptop from school 7. I am 5'2 8. I am listening to Aaron Shust 9. I want to drive to Winona and run around the lakes 10. I want a golden retriever.
uruviel Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 your 5"2' ? 1. no. 2. no. 3.no. 4. no. 5. no. 6. no. 7. no. 8. no. 9.no 10. and guess what. no. LOL. ok sorry 1. I think I'm gonna get sick. 2. I finish with school this week 3. I can't wait until summer. 4. I'm babysitting tomorrow. 5. I'm 5"5' 6. I need to get to school. 7. it's 10:15. 8. when is this gonna be over. 9. almost there 10. done.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 Yes, I am 5'2. How tall did you think I was?
the flutehonker Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 1. i play the flute and love it 2. i'm the biggest band geek you'll ever meet 3. i survived ap bio 4. i have a pet toy poodle 5. i have a little brother (3 years younger) and he never gets on my nerves 6. i'm book smart but have no common sense 7. i spend way to much time on the computer 8. i'm procrasinating right now 9. i live in florida and my mom does not know the meaning of air conditioning (basically...i'm dying) 10. notre dame is my absolute dream school
heavenseeker Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [quote name='uruviel' post='975140' date='May 8 2006, 08:09 AM'] pretty good. except for the take you serously thing. You know I don't take your serious. [/quote] i said ur too serious not that u take me serious
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [quote name='uruviel' post='975334' date='May 8 2006, 11:58 AM'] oh idk. In your pictures you just looked taller sorry! [/quote] You don't need to apologize. It's all good! :
Jamel Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 1. I am 14. 2. I am very weird. 3. I do graphic/web design. 4. I do video editing of videos me and my friends do. 5. I have 2 computers. 6. I collect butterflies and moths. 7. I live in Texas (YYYAAAA!!!). 8. I love rollercoasters. 9. I am saving for a Canon SD400 (I'm cheap). 10. I love my Nvidia Gforce FX 5700 Graphic card.
BonnieLass Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [quote name='uruviel' post='975187' date='May 8 2006, 08:15 AM'] your 5"2' ? [/quote] I'm 5"4' 1/2' [quote name='notardillacid' post='974909' date='May 7 2006, 09:22 PM'] dude i always listen to metallica and green day...i thought it was weird to listen to two bands so different [/quote] Good Stuff!!!
uruviel Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 [quote name='heavenseeker' post='975397' date='May 8 2006, 01:12 PM'] i said ur too serious not that u take me serious [/quote] hmm.. I wonder. [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='975405' date='May 8 2006, 01:16 PM'] You don't need to apologize. It's all good! : [/quote] : [quote name='heavenseeker' post='976498' date='May 9 2006, 04:03 PM'] green day was cool but now they are stupid [/quote] I know! They have good songs, and they were good and everything and now their just kinda stupid.
BonnieLass Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 i like them still only a few of there songs though
ardillacid Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 [quote name='heavenseeker' post='976348' date='May 9 2006, 01:13 PM'] i just felt like posting [/quote] 99% of the people here are ns
ardillacid Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 uh yeah take a look around it is like :coagulated milk: with no holes
uruviel Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 ... no I think allot of ppl here are Minnasotians. I only know a couple ans. But that would be cool if we owned the board.
uruviel Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 so what state or country does everyone want to live in when given the chance to move?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now