An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are you a registered at the Fisheaters

Resurrexi

Fisheaters Forum  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why would I post there? What is the draw? Does fisheaters offer sound theological and philophical teaching in accord with the whole of the Roman Catholic Church from her inception until today?

STM, I see no need to post there, I prefer to limit myself to orthodoxy, not orthodoxy comingled with heterodoxy.

In case you missed it, the answer is no.

Not that they would allow me to register anyways......I believe that I am "anathema sit" over there.

Everyone is allowed to register at fisheaters, there's even a liberal jew over there! Really, Fisheaters anathmizes no-one, there are all sorts of trads over there ranging from indult, to SSPX, to sedevacantist.

I find sites based on apologetics and repeating things word for word difficult...too inhuman...too based on not thinking.

I think Thomas himself would have a cow about how most everyone acts today, regardless of what they believe.

That said, most people who matter know if I post on there or not.

cmotherofpirl

I usually stick to sites that offer actual faithful catholic teaching, and that discourage pretenders of the faith from speading error.

goldenchild17

Yeah I'm there, though I don't post much. Even before I went my separate ways with the theological views on here I was very impressed by the sound teaching over there and the sound Catholics. The site as a whole is completely faithful to today's pope and even though I don't support them in that, I was impressed by how they could separate themselves from the majority of the errors today and still be 100% in line with the teaching of the magisterium today. Anyone who says otherwise I don't believe has read the stuff on the site(not talking about the stuff on the forum necessarily as anyone of any leaning can post there).

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='962287' date='Apr 26 2006, 08:46 PM']
I want to see how many FEers are PMers.
[/quote]

Actually, this will show you how many PMers are FEers.

toledo_jesus

[quote name='goldenchild17' post='962624' date='Apr 27 2006, 09:15 AM']
Yeah I'm there, though I don't post much. Even before I went my separate ways with the theological views on here I was very impressed by the sound teaching over there and the sound Catholics. The site as a whole is completely faithful to today's pope and even though I don't support them in that, I was impressed by how they could separate themselves from the majority of the errors today and still be 100% in line with the teaching of the magisterium today. Anyone who says otherwise I don't believe has read the stuff on the site(not talking about the stuff on the forum necessarily as anyone of any leaning can post there).
[/quote]
whoa, when did you jump ship??

MichaelFilo

How dare you seperate yourself from the Pope? The Schismatics will know no peace, and death is their eternity. Unam Sanctam is a most blessed paragraph worth of reading that maybe you ought to get aquinted with, because if you don't do so soon, you may realize just how damned your actions are.

I fear for anyone who leaves the Church. Be careful where you tred, Satan's kingdom assults the Church from all around, do not leave her safety.

God bless,
Mikey