Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Last Creepy Alien Board Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote] I can't remember anything
Can't tell if this is true or dream
Deep down inside i feel to scream
This terrible silence stops me

Now that the war is through with me
I'm waking up i can not see
That there is not much left of me
Nothing is real but pain now

Hold my breath as i wish for death
Oh please god,wake me

Back in the womb its much too real
In pumps life that i must feel
But can't look forward to reveal
Look to the time when i'll live

Fed through the tube that sticks in me
Just like a wartime novelty
Tied to machines that make me be
Cut this life off from me

Hold my breath as i wish for death
Oh please god,wake me
Now the world is gone i'm just one
Oh god,help me hold my breath as i wish for death
Oh please god help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that i see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell

Landmine has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken my soul
Left me with life in hell [/quote]

^How I feel right now :weep: :sadder:

Guest Rick777
Posted (edited)

It's okay cuz


I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the World

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune
And everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before
The whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the World

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions

Edited by Rick777
Posted

[color="blue"] Of the board! :punk: [/color]

Guest Rick777
Posted

We will not go down easily. :rap:

Posted

[quote]Suspicion is your name
Your honesty to blame
Put dignity to shame
Dishonor
Witchhunt modern day
Determining decay
The blattand disarray
Disfigure
The public eyes' disgrace
Defying common place
Unending paper chase
Unending

Deafening
Painstaking
Reckoning
This vertigo it doth bring

Shortest straw
Challenge liberty
Downed by law
Live in infamy
Rub you raw
Witchhunt riding through
Shortest straw
This shortest straw has been pulled for you

[b]Pulled for you
Shortest straw
Pulled for you
Shortest straw
Pulled for you
Shortest straw
Shortest straw has been pulled for you[/b]

The accusations fly
Discrimination, why?
Your inner self to die
Intruding
Doubt sunk itself in you
It's teeth and talons through
Your living catch 22
Deluding

A mass hysteria
A megalomania
Reveal dementia
Reveal

Secretly
Silently
Certainly
In vertigo you will be

Shortest straw
Chalenge liberty
Downed by law
Live in infamy
Rub you raw
Witchhunt riding through
Shortest straw
This shortest straw has been pulled for you

[b]Pulled for you
Shortest straw
Pulled for you
Shortest straw
Pulled for you
Shortest straw
Shortest straw has been pulled for you

Shortest straw
Pulled for you
Shortest straw
Pulled for you
Shortest straw
Pulled for you
Shortest straw
Shortest straw has been pulled for you[/b]

Behind you, hands are tied
Your being, ostracized
Your hell is multiplied
Upending
The fallaout has begun
Oppresive damage done
Your many turned to none
To nothing
You're reaching your nadir
Your will has disappeared
The lie is crystal clear
Defending

Channels red
One word said
Blaclisted
With vertigo make you dead

Shortest straw
Chalenge liberty
Downed by law
Live in infamy
Rub you raw
Witchhunt riding through
Shortest straw
This shortest straw has been pulled for you
Pulled for you [/quote]

The shortest straw has been pulled for us

Guest Rick777
Posted

I can't believe it's all going to be over though........no more creepy aliens.

Posted

[color="blue"] but it's just a new name!!! am I alone here? :sadder: [/color]

Posted

...And Justice For All
Halls of justice painted green
Money talking
Power wolves beset your door
Hear them stalking
Soon you'll please their appetite
They devour
Hammer of justice crushes you
Overpower

[b]The ultimate in vanity
Exploiting their supremacy
I can't believe the things you say
I can't believe
I can't believe the price you pay
Nothing can save you[/b]

[b]Justice is lost
Justice is raped
Justice is gone
Pulling your strings
Justice is done
Seeking no truth
Winning is all
Find it so grim
So true
So real[/b]

Apathy their stepping stone
So unfeeling
Hidden deep animosity
So deceiving
Through your eyes their light burns
Hoping to find
Inquisition sinking you
With prying minds

[b]The ultimate in vanity
Exploiting their supremacy
I can't believe the things you say
I can't believe
I can't believe the price you pay
Nothing can save you[/b]

[b]Justice is lost
Justice is raped
Justice is gone
Pulling your strings
Justice is done
Seeking no truth
Winning is all
Find it so grim
So true
So real[/b]

[b][u]Lady justice has been raped
Truth assassin[/u][/b]
Rolls of red tape seal your lips
Now you're done in
Their money tips her scales again
Make your deal
Just what is truth?i cannot tell
Cannot feel

The ultimate in vanity
Exploiting their supremacy
I can't believe the things you say
I can't believe
I can't believe the price we pay
Nothing can save you

[b]Justice is lost
Justice is raped
Justice is gone
Pulling your strings
Justice is done
Seeking no truth
Winning is all
Find it so grim
So true
So real[/b]

Seeking no truth
Winning is all
Find it so grim
So true
So real [/quote]

justice is gone

Posted

[quote] Do unto others as they have done unto you
But what in the [heck] is this world coming to?

Blow the universe into nothingness
Nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest
chorus:
Fight fire with fire
Ending is near
Fight fire with fire
Bursting with fear

We shall die
Time is like a fuse, short and burning fast
Armageddon is here, like said in the past
chorus:

Soon to fill our lungs the hot winds of death
The gods are laughing, so take your last breath [/quote]

[quote] Life it seems, will fade away
Drifting further every day
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free

Things are not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can't be real
Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filing me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me, but now He's gone

No one but me can save myself, but it to late
Now I can't think, think why I should even try

Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death Greets me warm, now I will just say good-bye [/quote]

[quote] Don't stop for nothing its full speed or nothing
I am taking down you know whatever is in my way
Getting your kicks as you are shooting the line
Sending the shivers up and down your spine

Motorbreath
Its how I live my life
I can't take it any other way
Motorbreath
The sign of living fast
It is going to take
Your breath away

Those people who tell you not to take chances
They are all missing on what life is about
You only live once so take hold of the chance
Don't end up like others the same song and dance [/quote]

[quote] Misery
You insist that the weight of the world
Should be on your shoulders
Misery
There's much more to life than what you see
My friend of misery
[/quote]

Theunknown101
Posted

What's a yoot?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Yoot is not even a word in the English Dictionary. :cry:

Well, at least old people won't post here. At least I hope! :shock:

This is lame.

sidemunch88
Posted

I think that :coagulated milk: is the best thing ever

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I had like 50 sticks of string :coagulated milk: once.

Don't eat string :coagulated milk: warm.

sidemunch88
Posted

yes do eat it warm!

Posted

ew. I like string :coagulated milk: tho.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

They are kind of salty.

Guest Rick777
Posted

I like string coagulated milk, but not melted.

Posted

[size=1]Why is everyone emo all of a sudden?
[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...