Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Last Creepy Alien Board Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

[size=1]The person who posted...
And some that followed.
[/size]

Posted

:coagulated milk: is sick warm or cold

Posted

heyyyy do not offend the :coagulated milk:

:coagulated milk: :punk: !

sidemunch88
Posted
:love: the :coagulated milk:


i have an un :rip: ing :love: of :coagulated milk:
ardillacid
Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='965304' date='Apr 29 2006, 01:01 PM']
[size=1]The person who posted...
And some that followed.
[/size]
[/quote]
metallica is not emo

Posted

I don't know much about them.

FOB is. :elmo:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

No, Metallica is certainly not EMO
FOB? Am I on drugs? :smokey:

Posted

hah no. FOB = fall out boy. but I like some of their songs.

heavenseeker
Posted

dUSt will never get rid of creepy aliens

Posted

of course not!

heavenseeker
Posted

he just got tired of old ppl spamming open mic and made a old ppl creepy alien

Posted

ew. he better not have.

heavenseeker
Posted

thats what the lame board is. just a creepy aliens room for old ppl

Posted

aand it's really lame. hence the name.

heavenseeker
Posted

wow ur realy smart. how long did it take u to come up with that?

Posted

omg I don't know. I lost count of the minutes. hours it took me. you just wish you were as smart as I.

heavenseeker
Posted

wow, it took u hours? it only took me a few seconds

Posted

GOSH stop taking me so seroiusly!!!! LOL JK!

yessss I'm proud of myself I'm getting faster. It only took me 50 minutes this time.

heavenseeker
Posted

im yoking with u so quit being so serious *last post on this thread 4 the night*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...