Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[b]inDEED[/b] and [b]hugheyforlife[/b] have agreed to help carry out The Re[i]phorum[/i]ation.

Be nice to them.

Remember, if the mods seem extra touchy, it is only because of [b]my[/b] instruction, so take it all up with me.

Peace and carrots.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' post='967794' date='May 1 2006, 10:32 PM']
Peace and carrots.
[/quote]
:hehe:

Sure thing, dUSt.

Brother Adam
Posted

interesting

Dust's Sister
Posted

sweet, two very cool people..

now dUSt,

check out this thread.

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=51698"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=51698[/url]

Christie_M
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' post='967794' date='May 1 2006, 07:32 PM']
[b]inDEED[/b] and [b]hugheyforlife[/b] have agreed to help carry out The Re[i]phorum[/i]ation.

Be nice to them.

Remember, if the mods seem extra touchy, it is only because of [b]my[/b] instruction, so take it all up with me.

Peace and carrots.
[/quote]
[color="blue"] If you need any more regulaters or mods, I'm here. :saint: [/color]

[color="blue"] and Congrats you guys!! :yahoo: [/color]

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='967807' date='May 1 2006, 10:46 PM']
[color="blue"] If you need any more regulaters or mods, I'm here. :saint: [/color]

[color="blue"] and Congrats you guys!! :yahoo: [/color]
[/quote]
This reminds me of something Sr. M. Johanna said: "One who goes into the conclave a pope comes out a cardinal, but anyone wanting to be the superior of a religious community deserves to be."

Posted

do I Haaaaave to be nice to Laura??


:P:

hehe Congrrats Indeed and Laura!

Paladin D
Posted

Congradulations guys!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

COngrats!!!!! ^_^

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

REGGGGUUUUULLLAAAATOOOOORRRRSSSS


mount up!

[/nate dogg and warren g]

let_go_let_God
Posted

Congrats to you both.

God bless-
LGLG

philothea
Posted
:ninja:

But inDEED doesn't like girls.... :sadder:


:harhar:



(:thumbsup:)
Posted

[quote name='philothea' post='967889' date='May 1 2006, 10:43 PM']
:ninja:

But inDEED doesn't like girls.... :sadder:
:harhar:
(:thumbsup:)
[/quote]


:lol:

Let me just say that I've been down with PM since *almost* day 1 - with my own UPS and DOWNS with the site and, when I recognized the direction that PM is taking - I got REAL excited!

I truly believe in the mission of PM and and very thankful that we're a community of charity.

MOUNT UP!

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

it was a clear black night, it was a clear white moon

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Tony' post='967813' date='May 1 2006, 09:50 PM']
do I Haaaaave to be nice to Laura??
:P:
[/quote]
:P:


[size=1][color="gray"]btw - im a total doofus. i had no idea this thread existed until about the 6th person said congrats and i was like HOW DID YOU KNOW?![/color][/size]

philothea
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='967921' date='May 1 2006, 10:59 PM']
[size=1][color="gray"]btw - im a total doofus. i had no idea this thread existed until about the 6th person said congrats and i was like HOW DID YOU KNOW?![/color][/size]
[/quote]
Oh now, THAT'S a good sign.... :rolleyes:

:hehe:

:flowers: Congrats! You're both spiffy choices. I look forward to... uh... complaining about stuff to you guys soon. :unsure:

;)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='967921' date='May 1 2006, 11:59 PM']
:P:
[size=1][color="gray"]btw - im a total doofus. i had no idea this thread existed until about the 6th person said congrats and i was like HOW DID YOU KNOW?![/color][/size]
[/quote]
For your first stunt, I propose that you warn VeraMaria for never being here.

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='philothea' post='967940' date='May 1 2006, 11:09 PM']
Oh now, THAT'S a good sign.... :rolleyes:

:hehe:

:flowers: Congrats! You're both spiffy choices. I look forward to... uh... complaining about stuff to you guys soon. :unsure:

;)
[/quote]
[color="gray"][size=1]even better than that was this: i probably wouldnt have known that the mod changes had taken effect in my account since i never sign out. dUSt told me in the chatroom. i think some of yall knew before i did. i think ill stop talking now though...[/color][/size]

:ninja:

Keyser Soze
Posted

I suppose one outta two ain't bad.


Can't win 'em all.

JesusITrustInYou
Posted

YAY!!! Congrats, inDEED and hughey (who I now know as Laura, thanks to PhatChat, hehehe)!!! :D:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...