Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

congrats, you two! :D:

God the Father
Posted

I thought it would have been me.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='968190' date='May 2 2006, 08:30 AM']
i decided to pop in and say congrats. she made me.

:thumbsup:
:ninja:
[/quote]
:shock: :shock: :shock:
IT'S RACHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol_roll: ^_^
I've missed ya! :sadder:
:D: Nice to see a post from you!

Posted

This better not mean that I have to do all the work with the alpacas!! :annoyed:

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' post='968658' date='May 2 2006, 03:16 PM']
This better not mean that I have to do all the work with the alpacas!! :annoyed:
[/quote]
:P: :D: :ninja:

Posted

wasnt indeed already a mod?

Posted

[quote name='musturde' post='968769' date='May 2 2006, 04:30 PM']
wasnt indeed already a mod?
[/quote]

Yeah...back in the dizzle...

morostheos
Posted

[quote name='musturde' post='968769' date='May 2 2006, 05:30 PM']
wasnt indeed already a mod?
[/quote]

I was confused about that too... :detective:

Posted

inDEED is cool :cool:

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='969640' date='May 3 2006, 11:21 AM']
inDEED is cool :cool:
[/quote]

Me and Red go back, too! :)

Posted

Uh, hellooo, so do we ...
:disguise:

franciscanheart
Posted

i dont go back with anyone. :idontknow:

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='969990' date='May 3 2006, 04:37 PM']
i dont go back with anyone. :idontknow:
[/quote]
sure you do! ;)

Posted

Uh huh, you sure do.

franciscanheart
Posted

i do? :unsure:

Posted

Well ... I think so. I was here before you, so you must go way back with me. :)

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='970018' date='May 3 2006, 04:58 PM']
i do? :unsure:
[/quote]
yup! :thumbsup:

[quote name='Azriel' post='970031' date='May 3 2006, 05:04 PM']
Well ... I think so. I was here before you, so you must go way back with me. :)
[/quote]
same here!

franciscanheart
Posted
:huh: um... k.
Posted
:P:
Posted

I am the only non regulator to post on this page

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...