Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Yeah yeah, gang up on the n00b why don't you...


Recommended Posts

ElvishPrincess
Posted

Lol, jk. Hi! Uhm, if you didn't happen to notice, I'm a newbie heh. :blush: So,um, yeah i was'nt exactly sure where to drop in and intro myself, but a friend actaully told me about this on another forum. Said it was fun so I thought I'd swing in! ^_^

~Anastasia

Posted

[size=1][color="330000"]Hi Anastasia!
[/color][/size]

Posted

welcome. your avatar scares me.

ElvishPrincess
Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='970256' date='May 3 2006, 07:42 PM']
[size=1][color="330000"]Hi Anastasia!
[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Hi! *waves entergeticly* (I know i mispelled that lol)

[quote name='uruviel' post='970258' date='May 3 2006, 07:42 PM']
welcome. your avatar scares me.
[/quote]
It does? :huh: why?

Posted

because though i know it's a faerie, it looks like a head with a string coming off it. (for it's body) lol anyways, :wave:

ElvishPrincess
Posted

LOL you're right it does! hummm.... I know! I'll change it!! that has too be the most brilliant idea I've had all day! *pleased with self* ^_^

Posted

[size=1][color="330000"]Your mermaid looks like an alien...
Those eyes....
[/color][/size]

Posted

hehe. I meant to do that face. That waving face. :bye:

ElvishPrincess
Posted

There I changed it to the beautiful Sean Biggerstaff, a.k.a. Oliver Wood. :love:

Posted

LOL!!! I thought it was hayden Christiansin however you spell it, at first. I don't know why.

ElvishPrincess
Posted

lol.... um, who is he?

Christie_M
Posted

[color="blue"] He's "Hayden" You'll know him when you see him. (he posts alot of :coagulated milk: )

:welcome: to the phorums!! :bye: [/color]

ElvishPrincess
Posted

Lol thanx, but uh, one question. How exactly do you post coagulated milk.... OH!! I get it, its the smilie hahahaha :coagulated milk:

..... :love: :coagulated milk:

Posted

noo I'm not talking about Matt... "hayden" I'm talking about an actor that reminds me of oliver wood. NVM then. lol

ElvishPrincess
Posted

LOL Uruveil! I <3 your siggy!! Its sooo true!

Posted

hehe. Thanks.

BonnieLass
Posted

Welcome new one.....i'm kinda new myself a few months spoiled thats all!!!!!!

ElvishPrincess
Posted

*hugs semi-noob* Yay! I am not alone!!

ardillacid
Posted

I am a n00b, i've only been here like a year or so ;)

heavenseeker
Posted

i miss being a noob

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...