Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Yeah yeah, gang up on the n00b why don't you...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been here for months. Not really a n00b.

heavenseeker
Posted

yeha ur past me in post uruviel

Posted

oo I am. lol.
I've been here longer tho :unsure: is this a good thing or a bad thing?

heavenseeker
Posted

um feb 05 came before oct 05'

Posted

HAHAHAHA omg that was a stupid moment. I didn't say that.


:lol_pound: *ahem* I'm ok now.

heavenseeker
Posted

ur a chicken? so then u came from a monkey egg.

Posted

wow. :blink: I am? hm. I've never heard that one before. lol.

heavenseeker
Posted

didnt i tell u that im loco

Posted

ok I must be really stupid. what's loco?

heavenseeker
Posted

loco = crazy in spanish

shesh she lives in texas and doesnt know its second language

Posted

no I know some!

Tengo Sed!! LOL no I am thirsty actually. I'm taking Latin not Spanish.

heavenseeker
Posted

ad majorium dei gloriom

prob spelled wrong

Posted

no idea what you said.

heavenseeker
Posted

greater glory of God
or somethig like that thought u said u knew latin

ardillacid
Posted

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='972962' date='May 5 2006, 08:57 PM']
loco = crazy in spanish

shesh she lives in texas and doesnt know its second language
[/quote]
more like 1st language :hehe:

Posted

I never said I knew latin, I said I was gonna take it. ;) haha. I don't know any actually. I know more spanish than I do Latin.

heavenseeker
Posted

ok so u know spanish and dont even know what loco means
thats just sad

Posted

I don't KNOW Spanish, like, know how to speak it. I know phrases. I forgot what loco meant.

heavenseeker
Posted

yeah thats just a cover up. i know u were a fraud.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...