heavenseeker Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 iv come up with the best taco ever! it is the Banana and coagulated milk Taco! before u say eww thats gross like most others have [i][b][u]try it [/u][/b][/i] unless u dont like bananas or coagulated milk then just be open minded.
BonnieLass Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 lol you thought of me when you put that up how nice!!!!!!!!
BonnieLass Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 dude they just changed the board again why do i have a warning thing at the bottom and you don't
uruviel Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 only you can see the warning thing. No one else can see yours, only their own. Yeah I've never tried that taco, but I will one day..
uruviel Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 (edited) hehe, why not? I live on the wild side. I WILL taste that banna taco!! Edited May 10, 2006 by uruviel
heavenseeker Posted May 11, 2006 Author Posted May 11, 2006 u should quit not likeing bananas and try one bonnie
CrossCuT Posted May 11, 2006 Posted May 11, 2006 (edited) [size=1][color="330000"]I like peanut butter and banana sandwiches. [/color][/size] Edited May 11, 2006 by CrossCuT
heavenseeker Posted May 11, 2006 Author Posted May 11, 2006 yeah those are good too but u have to add honey and ur fav type of chips to make it really good
CrossCuT Posted May 11, 2006 Posted May 11, 2006 [size=1][color="330000"]I DONT! Cause I am cool [/color][/size]
heavenseeker Posted May 11, 2006 Author Posted May 11, 2006 no ur not cool enough to understand the coolness of adding those to it
CrossCuT Posted May 11, 2006 Posted May 11, 2006 [size=1][color="330000"]They wreck it! Honey? BLAH [/color][/size]
CrossCuT Posted May 11, 2006 Posted May 11, 2006 [size=1][color="330000"]No, its the fizzbibel. [/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now