Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

LOL it just doesn't sound appatizing. But I will try it ^_^

heavenseeker
Posted

if u dont like it thats ok. i wont like u any less

Posted

lol I know. But I still want to try it!

heavenseeker
Posted

ok thaen try one already

Posted

but I don't have the ingrediants!

Guest Rick777
Posted

It just sounds wrong!

heavenseeker
Posted

u jus sound wrong rick

Posted

your face just sounds wrong.

heavenseeker
Posted
:offtopic: ur :banned:
Posted
:annoyed: gr. I don't think so.
heavenseeker
Posted

jy quit taking me so seriously

heavenseeker
Posted

did i say something wrong?

Guest Rick777
Posted

No shes just being a girl.

Posted

yes you said something wrong!! You said I was taking you seriously, that's wrong.

I'M BEING A GIRL? I'M BEING A GIRL? WHAT DID YOU SAY? I AM NOT IN A BAD MOOD!


jy jy :P:

heavenseeker
Posted

ur not?

Posted

of course not ;) lol

heavenseeker
Posted

so what ws with the all caps?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...