Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Guest Rick777
Posted (edited)

Yup, I got Confirmed yesterday....so Let's party!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hippie: :breakdance: :twist: :banana: :clapping: :punk:

Edited by Rick777
Posted

Yaya! Congratulations!

Posted

[size=1][color="330000"]CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!

WOOP WOOP!
[/color][/size]

Posted

[size=1][color="330000"]CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!

WOOP WOOP!
[/color][/size]

Posted

[size=1][color="330000"]CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!

WOOP WOOP!
[/color][/size]

heavenseeker
Posted

im tring to make some mixed cd's to play during my party tomarow

BonnieLass
Posted

WHAT PARTY!!!!!!!

heavenseeker
Posted

my grad party

BonnieLass
Posted

coolieo i just went to one today

heavenseeker
Posted

yeah i posted the pm grad party. it should be around here somewhere

BonnieLass
Posted

oh i've been away for awhile well one day but.....

heavenseeker
Posted

well pplhave been posting a lot so its probly on page 2 of threads list

Posted

WOOT WOOT!! PArty!!!

I realllly need some new CD's.

BonnieLass
Posted

HS is having his party and i'm stuck at home doing nothing humph! <_<

Posted

same here. But my sis is coming home today, woot!

Christie_M
Posted

[quote name='Rick777' post='980260' date='May 13 2006, 10:48 AM']
Yup, I got Confirmed yesterday....so Let's party!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hippie: :breakdance: :twist: :banana: :clapping: :punk:
[/quote]
[color="blue"] w00t!! :woot: :yahoo:
[/color]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Congratulations on your confirmation.

I don't know if I said that already.

:sign:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...