Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

lightofelendil
Posted (edited)
:woot:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Edited by lightofelendil
heavenseeker
Posted

[quote name='BonnieLass' post='980966' date='May 14 2006, 11:55 AM']
HS is having his party and i'm stuck at home doing nothing humph! <_<
[/quote]


[quote name='uruviel' post='981049' date='May 14 2006, 03:03 PM']
same here. But my sis is coming home today, woot!
[/quote]
dont feel to bad it wasnt that great of a party

Posted

kk. I don't feel bad anymore. lol.

heavenseeker
Posted

yeah but i was kind of sad when ppl that told me that they would come didnt show

Guest Rick777
Posted

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='981526' date='May 15 2006, 11:19 AM']
yeah but i was kind of sad when ppl that told me that they would come didnt show
[/quote]

Dude, that smells of elderberries. I don't understand why people do that....

heavenseeker
Posted

well some of them have to get rides from their parents and with it being on Mothersday probably couldent get them to bring them by. but most of the ppl i invited have their own cars so they could have atleast stoped by for a coupl of min at least.


oh well i dont care any more.

BonnieLass
Posted

that was kinda stupid to have it on mother day, no offense :P:

heavenseeker
Posted

its the only day we could of had it

BonnieLass
Posted

oh yeah i know how that goes, same with my party that now at the end of July

heavenseeker
Posted

and u havent invited me yet?

Guest Rick777
Posted

I hope I'm invited.... :pirate:

heavenseeker
Posted

i dont think we should count on it rick

Guest Rick777
Posted

lol. Oh well we can always crash it.

heavenseeker
Posted

yeah but that might be hard if we dont know where to go

heavenseeker
Posted

blues brothers will tell us?

Posted

I know but I'm def. not tellin if your gonna crash it!! Actually Bonnie I don't know where your new one is

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...