Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Question 4 the girls  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

heavenseeker
Posted

never know

where is she anyways?

Guest Rick777
Posted

Not sure. I'm surprised she hasnt come on.

heavenseeker
Posted

me too cause her and uruviel are both normaly on at this time

Posted

[size=1][color="330000"]Maybe.
But only if you own a hamster named Robbie.
[/color][/size]

heavenseeker
Posted

i dont, but i could get one quick enough

Posted

[size=1][color="330000"]OK!
That would be cool!
LOL!
[/color][/size]

heavenseeker
Posted

wow there have been 2 dudes so far

Posted

hmm well your a cool person but I would have to MEET you first and get to know you. So I said maybe. ^_^

heavenseeker
Posted

yeah i expected to get mostly maybes

Posted

thats because we aren't gonna say yes if we've never met you or even seen pictures of you.

Guest Rick777
Posted

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='983199' date='May 16 2006, 06:42 PM']
wow there have been 2 dudes so far
[/quote]

Yah me and prolly someone just scrolling through. :ninja:

BonnieLass
Posted

i said yes to you'r statement
man you talk about me alot!!!!!
i haven't been on that much lately i've been so busy i'm living thourgh hell right now!! :(

BonnieLass
Posted

let me ask you HS, would you date me??? :)

heavenseeker
Posted

i would be more than happy to hang out as afriend but not date

Posted

well fine.
lol jk. yeah its like I'm not desperate for a boyfriend or anything. Personally I think I'm too young but ppl start dating by the time their 13 if I want to rely on society today. lol. It's so stupid when little kids like that are like having boyfriends and girlfriends. :ohno: i just said maybe

BonnieLass
Posted

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='983792' date='May 17 2006, 01:13 PM']
i would be more than happy to hang out as afriend but not date
[/quote]
i glad to hear that!!! ^_^

heavenseeker
Posted

good

Posted

or you just want to hang out to be nice so that we will want to date you...

BonnieLass
Posted

not me!!!!!

[quote name='Rick777' post='983005' date='May 16 2006, 06:28 PM']
I think Bonnie likes you. :bigthink:
[/quote]
no i don't!!! i refuse to like guys, if i do i'll stop talking to them

FutureSoror
Posted

I would have said maybe... but Jesus has got me now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...