Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Guest Rick777
Posted

I think she did though, I just can't remember what it looked like.

heavenseeker
Posted

i think only one person ever had a face but thats only becausei saw a pic of him

Guest Rick777
Posted

I used to dream I was getting kidnapped all the time.

heavenseeker
Posted

i drempt my parents left me at wal-mart and everyone looked like them

Posted

Yeah maybe I shouldn't think of your nickname Christie... lol

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='998705' date='Jun 6 2006, 03:48 PM']
those dreams are weird.

i have a lot of dreams where i met someone that i dont know what they look like
[/quote]

I know I do that all the time!


[quote name='Rick777' post='998708' date='Jun 6 2006, 03:50 PM']
I know, I cant even remember if Christie had a face.
[/quote]

creepy...

[quote name='Rick777' post='998731' date='Jun 6 2006, 03:57 PM']
I used to dream I was getting kidnapped all the time.
[/quote]

omg, when I was little I ALWAYS dreamed that! I used to have night mares where me and my sis got kidnapped, then I would wake up and go hug my mom or something like that :lol:

heavenseeker
Posted

i drempt i was in the airport or some other highly public place and then my pants suddenly disapear.

Posted

ok. thats creepy.

heavenseeker
Posted

it was so creepy and to think how bad it woul have been i it wasnt just a dream

Posted

ok. I'm glad it was a dream.

heavenseeker
Posted

i said i drempt

Posted

I know.... I was saying I was glad....

heavenseeker
Posted

sounded like you thought i said it actualy happened

Guest Rick777
Posted

I guess getting kidnapped is on every little kids mind.

heavenseeker
Posted

wasnt ever on mine

Guest Rick777
Posted

You just said you had a dream you got kidnapped from Wal Mart when you were little. BTW mine was at K-Mart.

heavenseeker
Posted

no i said i was left at wall-mart and everyone looked the same

Guest Rick777
Posted

Same thing almost.

heavenseeker
Posted

kidnaped and being left behind are far from being the same

Guest Rick777
Posted

It's still the feeling of being alone.

heavenseeker
Posted

no cause when your kidnaped your with ppl you just dont know them

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...