Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

missionseeker
Posted
:rolling:


I used to dream that all of my sisters and I were in my dad's truck and all of sudden no one was driving it and so I had to... And basically every time I just pressed the brake pedal but It was scary.

Maybe that's why I don't like to drive....
Guest Rick777
Posted

Have you guys ever dreamt of evil clowns?

heavenseeker
Posted

i had a dream that i had was on a bus and the buss driver walked off of the buss while we were going down the road

missionseeker
Posted

never of clowns but

I have this friend (he's a friend although I haven't seen him in a year or more- we have mutual friends and at one point he was kind of trying out buddhism and the mutual friend told me) and I had this dream that he and I were hiking and he fell in river/pond/creek not sure which and it was really shallow but he was like yelling "HELP HELP" (like little John on Robin hood men in tights) and I grabbed his hand and was like "Stand up you jack@ss!"

Guest Rick777
Posted

Ha! I always have wierd dreams now that I'm grown up.lol.

heavenseeker
Posted

my dreams are always about something stupid

Guest Rick777
Posted

Sometimes I have bad dreams.

heavenseeker
Posted

sometimes i wake up because i was laughing in my dream

Guest Rick777
Posted

Sometimes I have no dreams.

heavenseeker
Posted

yeah tats when i cant sleep

heavenseeker
Posted

so do i

missionseeker
Posted

I wake up laughing a lot.

Of course, I laugh awake a lot.

heavenseeker
Posted

u stop first

Guest Rick777
Posted

Okay I will but then you will have to stop.

heavenseeker
Posted

no u wont

Guest Rick777
Posted

Yes I will. You won't.

missionseeker
Posted

What's going on?

heavenseeker
Posted

idk ask Friar Tuck

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...