heavenseeker Posted May 31, 2006 Posted May 31, 2006 you should know that just because i ask what it doesnt meen that i really care.
uruviel Posted May 31, 2006 Posted May 31, 2006 well you should know that I will explain it whether you care or not
heavenseeker Posted May 31, 2006 Posted May 31, 2006 i knew that so why dont you quit taking me so seriously?
ChrisZewe Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 I find scars to be quite attractive. In your ever-so-well-trained Catholic minds, if I hypothetically made it into [i]heaven[/i] with my wife, are you telling me her scars would be gone, along with my own? I have a really pretty one on my right eyebrow and I'd positively cry if it disappeared.
heavenseeker Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 not sure why dont you go ask that on open mic or something like that.
ChrisZewe Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 [quote name='fidei defensor' post='993990' date='May 31 2006, 09:37 PM'] Bodies are overrated. Angels are lucky. [/quote] XD Thank you. I needed to read something like that.
heavenseeker Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 [quote name='fidei defensor' post='993990' date='May 31 2006, 08:37 PM'] Bodies are overrated. Angels are lucky. [/quote] never thought of it like that
uruviel Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 so your saying, ChrisZewe, that your more attached to your body then to God? You would... CRY .... if he took away a scar?
ChrisZewe Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 So...unbelievably...dense...that's what lead (Pb) is. The crying was a HYPERBOLE. I'm very fond of the scars that I have, especially the one on my right eyebrow, and I find them to be a very attractive trait that the fairer sex may possess. Why would God take something off of my body that I like? It's just my aesthetic, and leaving it there hurts no one.
uruviel Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 first of all, no one knows what will happen to your body when you enter heaven, no one can garentee everyone is going to heaven in the first place. Second of all, why get attached to such a bodily thing? What a waste of time!
ChrisZewe Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 144000 people are going to Heaven. How ignorant are you? As for liking my scars...oh no, I like how I look? Terrible! I must be Pride Incarnate, being happy with my appearance.
uruviel Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 it's fine to be satisfied with your looks, but why care about a body? I don't see the use, but it's not a sin to care about your body until you take it so far that its prideful and really vein. what makes you think only 144000 are going to heaven? Who are you to judge people's souls?
heavenseeker Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 there is no limit as to how many peopl are going to heaven if so there would be no reason for religion. you are the one being ignorant for saying that.
uruviel Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 I don't care if he calls us ignorant, he can believe that. I'm trying to figure out where he got 144000 from
ChrisZewe Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 I could find you the exact quote, I suppose, but then I'd feel like one of you people, just quoting and not backing it at all x.x So go whip out a copy of Revelation and read the part where the 144000 have Jehovah on their foreheads. The rest of the faithful aren't damned, by the way.
uruviel Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 Hey, don't call us the people that quote and don't back things up, your the one who quoted the bible trying to prove that Jesus isn't God and didn't use anything else but your weak sense of translation. Heaven isn't a ROOM it can hold all the faithful on earth. So tell me, if the rest of the faithful don't get to Heaven, WHERE DO THEY GO?
heavenseeker Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 Uruviel you know he is just going to say hell and then call you ignorant again. Now please take all debating to the Debate Table where it belongs.
ChrisZewe Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 [quote name='uruviel' post='994039' date='May 31 2006, 10:07 PM'] Hey, don't call us the people that quote and don't back things up, your the one who quoted the bible trying to prove that Jesus isn't God and didn't use anything else but your weak sense of translation. Heaven isn't a ROOM it can hold all the faithful on earth. So tell me, if the rest of the faithful don't get to Heaven, WHERE DO THEY GO? [/quote] Indeed. Heaven is for God and his angels, however, and the Earth is for man. After man is done screwing himself over, God will have proved his point - man cannot govern his own affairs, as he has been doing for the past thousands of years. God will judge the living and the dead, and those who are not reborn in Heaven but were faithful will live forever on Paradise Earth. Really, have you ever even touched a Bible?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now