An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'M SAD!

Sixtina87

:weep: :weep:
I don't know if I should post i have no one to talk to about these kinda of things.!!!!!

I still haven't heard from my wonderful Sisters in almost 2 weeks now and I'm sure there is a good reason as to why!!!! I tend too not realize how busy they are there and when i have all the free time here.

Earlier this week i had a dream about the novice Mistress comming up to me and telling me that I am entering in JUlY!!!! I remember my reaction in the dream was such a suprise happy feeling....heck i even screamed with excitment in my dream!! When i had awaken from the dream i couldn't stop smiling let alone going back to sleep!!!! Right then and there I knew even more i belong and thats where God wants me. I was so happy because that dream helped me in a way, not to be stressed out over the littlest things, because at the time i was!!!!!!!

Now I'm just sad not knowing what is going to happen!!!!
I dont know why i feel this way, so sad at this moment!!!!! :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: Edited by Sixtina87

brendan1104

"Whatever God wants. However God wants. Whenever God wants." - St Maravillas of Jesus, OCD

TRU TRU!!!! I am feeling abit better now but I'm still kinda sad not knowing but that will take some time!!! Like SIster Said its a slow process, which she was referring to my application!!!

I am not sure what the hurry is to enter so quickly. You only visited these sisters once, havent you. They may want to get to know you better, and that is done best over time. Why not further develop your prayer life. What does your spiritual director say? Have you spoken to the sisters lately? Sorry for all the quesstions, but you havent shared with us lately.
Prayers!

be_thou_my_vision

I can understand your excitment, but just remember that you can learn and grow from every situation. If you do not get accepted for this July, just enjoy the rest of your life "in the world"... visit family and friends, travel, visit the sisters for another weekend, ect. God will fill your heart!

magnificat

I will pray for you, particularly for the virtue of patience. May the peace that comes from doing God's will fill your heart, no matter what he has in store for you in the coming weeks/months.

AlterDominicus

I know how you feel. I've been waiting since the 23rd (lol) for a response from Sister Joseph Andrew to see if I can stay in Ann Arbor for a few weeks or so in the summer. Today I was also reading "To Heaven With Diana" the editor is Sister Judith Miryam from Summit, about Bl. Jordan of Saxony, and Bl. Diana d'Andalo, and I had to re-read it last night, because I was distracted and I didnt want to be distracted, all of a sudden when I was reading I had a day dream just hop in front of me, and it was me as a novice at SMME taking the name, "Sister Mary [b]Jordan[/b]" I never had anything like that happen to me, but I'm also sort of sad because my family wants me to take the name Geneieve after my aunt who commited sucide in Oct. 04. I already decided on a professed name, and obviously I'm probably going to be, "Sister Amanda Therese" as a postulant. :idontknow: So yeah.

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='992136' date='May 28 2006, 09:24 PM']
:weep: :weep:
I don't know if I should post i have no one to talk to about these kinda of things.!!!!!

I still haven't heard from my wonderful Sisters in almost 2 weeks now and I'm sure there is a good reason as to why!!!! I tend too not realize how busy they are there and when i have all the free time here.

Earlier this week i had a dream about the novice Mistress comming up to me and telling me that I am entering in JUlY!!!! I remember my reaction in the dream was such a suprise happy feeling....heck i even screamed with excitment in my dream!! When i had awaken from the dream i couldn't stop smiling let alone going back to sleep!!!! Right then and there I knew even more i belong and thats where God wants me. I was so happy because that dream helped me in a way, not to be stressed out over the littlest things, because at the time i was!!!!!!!

Now I'm just sad not knowing what is going to happen!!!!
I dont know why i feel this way, so sad at this moment!!!!! :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:
[/quote]

I was just sad because i was mainly tired after 2 or 3 nights staying up until 2am. I kept having the same thing go through my mind, thinking and worrying that i wasn't going to get accepted.

the enterence date has been delayed for la-git reasons!!

passionheart

Nicole,

I know that the waiting is difficult BUT it doesn't mean the order has turned you down. Remember, the community is discerning with you to help you hear God's personal call for you. Besides, maybe it may something as practical as they are just busy with something else right now and they will soon get back to you.

Alicemary gives some good advice, take the time to be still, pray and wait and listen with the Lord. No matter what the reply is from this community, you will have grown in your spiritual life.

DM

Edited by passionheart

we talked yesteday first playing a game of phone tag and then for real during times we could talk. We talked about the important things. So i am tons better knwoing that i wasn't abandoned or left out of anything. I even knew why she couldn't call.

i'm not sure why that even came acrossed my mind!!!!!!!!

I hope soon means before July 16th. :)

I just got their newsletter yesterday. Is Sr. Katie going to be invested on the same day?

I'm pretty sure Sister Katie is becoming a novice on that day, but the entrance day has been pushed back to August 17th because of the addition. It's neat for me because my summer camp was going to be shorthanded, but now with the extra time, I can work the whole thing because it ends August 14th.