An Old School Catholic Message Board

Going on retreat

HisChild

I wanted to thank all of you for your support here on Phatmass, as my life has taken an unexpected turn. I have been praying for all of you and ask for your prayers as I leave early tomorrow morning and head to spend some time with some wonderful sisters, on a retreat of sorts, regrouping, and discerning just what our Lord is asking of me. God bless you all! And I will talk to you soon.

Yours in Christ,

Denise :sign:

oh Denise you have been such a blessing to me, to us all. May God Bless you and lead you to His holy will, you know our prayers for you never cease, God Bless you and keep you safe!!!
With Love in Christ,
uruviel

It's only a retreat in my mind. I am not going to be there with other retreatants, just going to regroup, gain some balance, spend some time in front of our Lord, going to daily Mass, etc.

As for the location. . . :secret: I'll let you all know later. :lol: you know, in case the press find out ;)

ohh ok, I think that's a great idea! May Jesus hold you ever close to His sacred heart, and show you the path clearer.
God Love you!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I hope you find this retreat to be very fruitful and that He may grace you with abundant blessings (especially that you may come to know His Will for you!)!

Guest phatdaddy

Denise, Everyone has said it all, and so well. Prayers for you and may the good God bless you, may He shed His light on you and give you peace.
Mr. Ray

Dear Denise,
Remember that the Lord suffers with you as you go through this bewilderment and disappointment. Something good will come of this whole experience.
My prayers go to your health and well being and for good advice toward the fulfillment of your vocation.

that is so ever true stlmom, God does not let suffering go unoticed, he is saving souls with the merit you gain, as long as you keep offering it to Him he will keep giving it to souls. God never gets bad from something, everything made from Him has a good point, and good will come from it. God Bless you.