Guest Rick777 Posted June 5, 2006 Posted June 5, 2006 I have to look out for that when I see it again, and I guess I see your point about the marriage thing but I still think she was mega powerful and made a dumb move by "curing herself."
uruviel Posted June 5, 2006 Posted June 5, 2006 AGH stop! You know I can't just pass this up I'm going to end up reading it! lol
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted June 5, 2006 Posted June 5, 2006 Weird, I never saw the first two. Maybe I should. I don't know, I don't get into action too much, but it was ok. Kind of long. Life goes on.
ardillacid Posted June 5, 2006 Posted June 5, 2006 Her cure will not be permanent as it turns out. so it is moot
Guest Rick777 Posted June 5, 2006 Posted June 5, 2006 It may be.....or the chess pieces may have been magical.
sarcasmguy126 Posted June 6, 2006 Posted June 6, 2006 sorry to spoil ur fun yall but there are other people in this world who haven't seen it yet (i'm one of them!) please! no more spoilers!!!!!!!!!!! thank you
ardillacid Posted June 6, 2006 Posted June 6, 2006 Why would you come to a thread about X3 and expect us to not talk about it? DOn't read the thread if you don't want to know what happens, that is the easiest solution. BTW did anyone else think that bobby was a complete ass through the whole movie?
Guest Rick777 Posted June 6, 2006 Posted June 6, 2006 I thought he was wrong for "getting close" to Kitty Pryde. I like Rogue and he was getting on my nerves. But he did have a pretty cool scene with Pyro.
ardillacid Posted June 6, 2006 Posted June 6, 2006 And i wish they would have played that fight scene out more instead of "lets throw our powers at each other and see who wins!" but oh well
Guest Rick777 Posted June 6, 2006 Posted June 6, 2006 (edited) Dude that scene could have been so much better! Early on in the movie they were hinting at it and so I expected an all out fight, but it still was good. BTW is the Phoenix really dead? Can't she just come back to life again? Edited June 6, 2006 by Rick777
TXBluebonnet Posted June 7, 2006 Posted June 7, 2006 I can't remember much from the comics or the cartoons but it seems kind of different to me. I think there will be a 4th. Gosh darn it, there better be. LOL, ok I'm sorry I started a "spoiler" thread. But like notardillacid said, it says X3, and most alot of ppl have seen it. What did you think it was going to have in it. The movie will still be awesome. Hey spoiler here**** One of my favorite scenes was at the end when Wolverine was walking up to the Jean and she was blowing his flesh away and you could see the adamantium in his body. Awesome!!
Guest Rick777 Posted June 7, 2006 Posted June 7, 2006 I liked the final battle scene. I'd say the last half of the movie was crazy good.
sarcasmguy126 Posted June 15, 2006 Posted June 15, 2006 i finally saw it like last Friday...it was the best X-men movie yet! the battle scene at the end was the best part of the movie hands-down!!!! :
sarcasmguy126 Posted June 15, 2006 Posted June 15, 2006 yeah...what was the end all about?? were the chess pieces plastic, so he can control plastic now?? and after the credits (STAY), are we supposed to think that it was Jean who transferred her "conciousness" to Xavier/the man with cancer"? who else could it have been? oh well...anyway there is no way they're gonna make an X4, i mean it is incredibly rare that any series nowadays goes over a trilogy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now