TridentineMotoX Posted June 16, 2006 Author Posted June 16, 2006 poo on you J/k J/k Harry Potter sure is. X-Men can too
uruviel Posted June 16, 2006 Posted June 16, 2006 [quote name='Rick777' post='996944' date='Jun 4 2006, 10:51 PM'] Sorry Uruviel, congrats on hitting 4000! [/quote] thanks! [quote name='sarcasmguy126' post='997928' date='Jun 5 2006, 09:00 PM'] sorry to spoil ur fun yall but there are other people in this world who haven't seen it yet (i'm one of them!) please! no more spoilers!!!!!!!!!!! thank you [/quote] yeah but don't come if you don't want to read them. I've never seen it. [quote name='notardillacid' post='998149' date='Jun 5 2006, 11:38 PM'] Why would you come to a thread about X3 and expect us to not talk about it? DOn't read the thread if you don't want to know what happens, that is the easiest solution. BTW did anyone else think that bobby was a complete ass through the whole movie? [/quote] heyyy if you know me you know warning me not to come wont do any good. [quote name='TXBluebonnet' post='998884' date='Jun 6 2006, 07:10 PM'] LOL, ok I'm sorry I started a "spoiler" thread. But like notardillacid said, it says X3, and most alot of ppl have seen it. What did you think it was going to have in it. The movie will still be awesome. Hey spoiler here**** One of my favorite scenes was at the end when Wolverine was walking up to the Jean and she was blowing his flesh away and you could see the adamantium in his body. Awesome!! [/quote] I haven't seen it, that's because I haven't been to the movies in forever but like I said you can't expect me to just NOT read! lol [quote name='TridentineMotoX' post='1006527' date='Jun 15 2006, 07:01 PM'] Harry Potter sure is. X-Men can too [/quote] I hate Harry Potter. I wish they wouldn't make 7 movies. I hope harry dies. Then maybe Daniel Radcliffe can die in the end. yay. LOL
ardillacid Posted June 17, 2006 Posted June 17, 2006 [quote name='sarcasmguy126' post='1006432' date='Jun 15 2006, 04:06 PM'] yeah...what was the end all about?? were the chess pieces plastic, so he can control plastic now?? and after the credits (STAY), are we supposed to think that it was Jean who transferred her "conciousness" to Xavier/the man with cancer"? who else could it have been? oh well...anyway there is no way they're gonna make an X4, i mean it is incredibly rare that any series nowadays goes over a trilogy [/quote] Dude, the cure is temporary, that is why he could control the pieces. And it was Xavier who transferred his consciousness to the man in a coma.
CrossCuT Posted June 17, 2006 Posted June 17, 2006 [size=1][color="330000"]Even I got that and I am stupid. [/color][/size]
TridentineMotoX Posted June 18, 2006 Author Posted June 18, 2006 (edited) OOOOHH! I must be stupider, cause i didn't realize that the guy on the bed was the guy in acoma. So, who was the nurse, and why did she know Charels? From the school?? Here is another one, do you think is really dead??? Why was Jean knocked out when she "killed" him??? I think he is dead anyway. I went and saw it again today so I could see the ending. There were about 20 other ppl there doing the same thing. And Bobby didn't kill what's his name at the end, he just knocked him out. I think they have to make a 4th, I mean, they kinda leave you hangin'. Edited June 18, 2006 by TridentineMotoX
Theunknown101 Posted June 18, 2006 Posted June 18, 2006 I haven't seen it, but when one of my brothers came back from it I heard all about it.
TridentineMotoX Posted June 18, 2006 Author Posted June 18, 2006 (edited) I found this interview with IF magazine about X-men 4 possibilities. If you are interested [url="http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=3021"]http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=3021[/url] Edited June 18, 2006 by TridentineMotoX
Theunknown101 Posted June 18, 2006 Posted June 18, 2006 Yeah I hear Phoenix and Prof. X pit their powers against each other in a large house and like its floating in the air.
little_Phoenix Posted June 19, 2006 Posted June 19, 2006 Prof. X died!! or did he??? well people who watch it there is another seen at the end of the credits!
Theunknown101 Posted June 19, 2006 Posted June 19, 2006 (edited) Yeah, just like Shrek 2... [quote] Look at all our little mutant babies! [/quote] That was Donkey...at the end credits... Edited June 19, 2006 by Theunknown101
Guest Rick777 Posted June 21, 2006 Posted June 21, 2006 Hola Creepy Aliens it's been a while. Yesterday night I went and saw X-Men again. It was still great! Pyro does not get killed though, just banged up a bit by Iceman.
Christie_M Posted June 23, 2006 Posted June 23, 2006 [quote name='Theunknown101' post='1008921' date='Jun 20 2006, 03:04 AM'] I'm sore lots of people haven't... [/quote] [color="blue"] The first movie was bad, I so don't want to see the second one. [quote name='Rick777' post='1009975' date='Jun 21 2006, 01:43 PM'] Hola Creepy Aliens it's been a while. Yesterday night I went and saw X-Men again. It was still great! Pyro does not get killed though, just banged up a bit by Iceman. [/quote] Pyro is the fireman, right? [/color]
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted June 25, 2006 Posted June 25, 2006 I saw it today! Everyone, like...ups don't want to spoil it! Nightcrawer should have been in it though. Thats my only complant.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now