An Old School Catholic Message Board

When in doubt..

CrossCuT

[size=1][color="330000"]This is Jen's life quote!

Matt was behind the creation of this board too.
[/color][/size]

Edited by CrossCuT

[size=1][color="330000"]HOW CAN YOU DENY IT!!??
[/color][/size]

Proud2BCatholic139

Ok, does one honestly want to know?

I don't really care what people think anymore.

Coming back from Matt's house I had about 10 MD's, because I was up all night. I left his house at 5:00 a.m. and it is freezing cold outside. Of course, I was stupid for not using the bathroom. So, I'm driving and everything is fine, until I hit Eagan. I was thinking, ok, I can hold it in for 10 minutes. Duh, stupid people, nothing is open at 4:30-5:00 a.m. I stopped at Holy Trinity to see if the Adoration door was unlocked. No, it wasn't. I wasn't going to go in the freezing cold. So, I tried to hold it in as best as I can, but it slipped out. It wasn't like I peed in my car on purpose. I couldn't help it. Ok, is everyone happy. I have a bladder problem. But it's not so bad anymore.

Now everyone, I don't really give a rip anymore, just don't talk about this issue anymore. Whatever, I am done. Besides, it was my bronco II and it died 3 days later.

Proud2BCatholic139

Yeah, I am just a little peeved right now. Just because I haven't been on here posting in a long time doesn't mean I am stupid and blah blah blah. You know what is even worse, I confide my friends in a story and the plaster it all over phatmass. Even if it is true, that doesn't mean you can post stuff on here without my consent. In fact, yes, I have every right to be uptight right now. Even if it was a joke, stuff like that shouldn't even be joked about. I can't help it if I have a bladder problem, but that doesn't mean it should be joked about, even plastered on the internet. If I want to share it to people, I will.

Guest Rick777

Right, BTW I hope you didn't misread my post, reading it over it seems almost negative. What I meant to say was everyone should get over it and respect you.

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='995850' date='Jun 2 2006, 11:03 PM']
Ok, does one honestly want to know?

I don't really care what people think anymore.

Coming back from Matt's house I had about 10 MD's, because I was up all night. I left his house at 5:00 a.m. and it is freezing cold outside. Of course, I was stupid for not using the bathroom. So, I'm driving and everything is fine, until I hit Eagan. I was thinking, ok, I can hold it in for 10 minutes. Duh, stupid people, nothing is open at 4:30-5:00 a.m. I stopped at Holy Trinity to see if the Adoration door was unlocked. No, it wasn't. I wasn't going to go in the freezing cold. So, I tried to hold it in as best as I can, but it slipped out. It wasn't like I peed in my car on purpose. I couldn't help it. Ok, is everyone happy. I have a bladder problem. But it's not so bad anymore.

Now everyone, I don't really give a rip anymore, just don't talk about this issue anymore. Whatever, I am done. Besides, it was my bronco II and it died 3 days later.
[/quote]

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='995866' date='Jun 2 2006, 11:10 PM']
Yeah, I am just a little peeved right now. Just because I haven't been on here posting in a long time doesn't mean I am stupid and blah blah blah. You know what is even worse, I confide my friends in a story and the plaster it all over phatmass. Even if it is true, that doesn't mean you can post stuff on here without my consent. In fact, yes, I have every right to be uptight right now. Even if it was a joke, stuff like that shouldn't even be joked about. I can't help it if I have a bladder problem, but that doesn't mean it should be joked about, even plastered on the internet. If I want to share it to people, I will.
[/quote]

[size=1][color="330000"]How were we suppose to know you were mad!!
When we made this thread you laughed with us!

Now all of a sudden you are all POed??!

Fine.
[/color][/size]

TridentineMotoX

Johnsonville brat Burilson has addmitted to letting it go during a long endurance race. He's my hero :rolleyes:

Christie_M

[quote name='TridentineMotoX' post='996350' date='Jun 3 2006, 07:31 PM']
Johnsonville brat Burilson has addmitted to letting it go during a long endurance race. He's my hero :rolleyes:
[/quote]
[color="blue"] Is he in Motocross or something? Sorry, I don't have those kind of chanles. [/color] :)